2007 Mazdaspeed 3 50k miles $14,500

alibies

A fish who'd put a bus length on your Pearl white minivan.

:dumb:

I didn't see that happen when we ran last. I was in front and you didn't pass....when you we're in the left lane, I was on your ass just the same. Even you called it pretty even. You're also 1-2 mods ahead of me. We'll have fun again when I'm equipped equal to you.

Bradley, any mods on your car that are worth noting?

Edited by TTQ B4U

I didn't see that happen when we ran last. I was in front and you didn't pass....when you we're in the left lane, I was on your ass just the same. Even you called it pretty even. You're also 1-2 mods ahead of me. We'll have fun again when I'm equipped equal to you.

Bradley, any mods on your car that are worth noting?

lol it has a dog-bone rear motor mount and sure shifter bushings.

:gabe:

I'm really digging this car. I just want a awd instead :/

Any interior pics? Is this car stock?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/softlyspokenloudlyunderstood/photo_zpse0cf08df.jpg

I can get better photos of it if you'd like them. The most passengers I've ever had in it is my wife and I. I can't stand finding things like french fries in my car so we've never eaten in it either.

(All of the door jams are spotless as well)

Think it's big enough for 2 car seats On bak seat and then stroller in the back? Srs lol

yes but it will depend on the how long the stroller is folded up. you can always take off the sun-shade and angle it upwards if need be. otherwise, yes, we've had our two kids and stuff in it without issue.