new to site...

jimmy9r

Mojoe agreed. Love the first gen camaros and the viper is no fiesta.. Good intro too.

* The only item I did not hear was if you are running the stock launch / suspension or if that had been updated. Had an opportunity to get an older one a while back and said no because I did not know much about it except it has 6 times more displacement than my RX7 (Crazy funny)

Mojoe agreed. Love the first gen camaros and the viper is no fiesta.. Good intro too.

* The only item I did not hear was if you are running the stock launch / suspension or if that had been updated. Had an opportunity to get an older one a while back and said no because I did not know much about it except it has 6 times more displacement than my RX7 (Crazy funny)

thanks.....yes the viper has all stock drive train and suspension....would have to upgrade rear/half shafts if i wanted to launch the car hard..will be upgraded in future......just pricey for parts...