Bad car luck

V8 Beast

In the last couple of weeks.

• Car wont start after my sons football practice. No big deal, get a jump and keep going.

• Car wont start again. Find the wiring is bad after some investigating and replace it.

• Random rock comes bouncing at me from a vehicle about 4 cars ahead. Bounces onto the roof scratching the glass on my t-tops.

• On the way home that day a piece of wood is kicked up by a truck and scratches my hood.

• Normal stop. or so I thought. Broken brake caliper... how in the fuck does this happen???

• Testing my car out trying to get ready for the track day. Pebble gets wedged in between my brakes and carves a nice groove in my Brembos.

• Last straw.. Front windshield cracked by what I can only describe as some Final Destination type bullshit. Lets just say the wind blew, a rake fell over and hit a board. That board then launched my table saw into my windshield.

I was thinking about selling my car again, but I guess its trying to tell me no. Here's to $500+ in random damage in 2 weeks.

Thanks. I was saying last month how happy I was Christine has been behaving. Then it made up for a year in a couple of weeks

Anthony, I need to demod it and keep it. I would regret selling it forever.

It was a hand saw on a peice of wood on a table doooosh bagz :lol: Granted Im being over dramatic and it kinda fell more than it flew, but the see saw effect was pretty efffed up.

Tim I would race you but I have to schedule a date for safelite to come out when Im actually home. That and I would fall into a sink hole at 100mph leaving nothing behind but a ball of fire and a licence plate spinning to a complete stop...

Paul, its called a weekend car for a reason.

Back to work and dealing with people that want to escalate to upper management because they cant get iphone 5s for free.

Tim I would race you but I have to schedule a date for safelite to come out when Im actually home. That and I would fall into a sink hole at 100mph leaving nothing behind but a ball of fire and a licence plate spinning to a complete stop...

I'll be sure to dodge the sink hole as I go by...:o