Slicks to try on track day

NHRATA

I'm looking to see if anyone has a set of 10 inch slicks with a 15x10 rim with a 6.5 backspace that I could use for a pass or two on friday .

What bolt pattern, 4.5 or 4.75 ?

May be able to help...

I have a pair of et streets. 27x10.5x15. no rim tho. you can have the tires...get a few passes out of them.

Thanks Eric ... But I don't think they would work. I have almost new set of 29x9 slicks on a 8" rims now and can't get them to hook . John Holt seems to think that a 10'' rim is going to fix that problem . But i was wanting to try some before i spent the money to replace what i have ..

Hey John I think they are 4.5

If it's an 4.5 bolt pattern(ford), I may be able to help.

I'll check with my friend, he has a pair of 28x10.5's mounted up, he tried on his Mustang. I'll have to see what width rim and backspace. Not sure if they're on an 12" or 10" rim though, the backspace will probably be 6".

I'll check it out and let you know...

John

Thanks John that would be great .

Spoke with Troy today. He's pretty sure the rims are 15x11's, he wasn't sure on the backspace. He's going to measure and give me a call, it may be tomorrow, he's working late.

I'll touch base with you as soon as I hear from him...

Spoke with Troy today. He's pretty sure the rims are 15x11's, he wasn't sure on the backspace. He's going to measure and give me a call, it may be tomorrow, he's working late.

I'll touch base with you as soon as I hear from him...

Thanks Again !!!