01 jeep no heat

Stimmel1647545512

okay now that i am on a computer i bought an 01 jeep and talked them down pretty well told them i would fix the heat it has a 4.7 and 70k on the clock everything works fine except the heat ac works fine blower motor is fine but im pretty sure the blend door is hosed anyone know the best way to fix this problem.

thnaks

I figured you were talking about the blend door.. Common issue on them..

There is an updated heater box with a new design of blend doors (#3 new design).. Pull the dash, remove refridgerant and coolant, remove HVAC box and replace.

Other option is to get in there somehow (behind glovebox usually) and manually turn the broken door to the cold side

Right, the blend door which moves from cold to hot, cracks and doesnt turn anymore.. To access the blend door you must remove the dash, and HVAC box to get to the blend door.

Right now your blend door is stuck on AC... When the door moves to the other side, it will be stuck on heat.

I just picked up a 2001 WJ 70k miles and i have the typical problem, ac works ice cold blower motor works fine at all speeds but heat doesnt exist and yes i checked my coolant, the car is in great shape but please bear with me im new to this, ive been a ford guy forever (mustangs, ranger, etc)

I managed to check the system codes and came up with a handfull.

45 46 47 48 also 51 and 54 56 and 20

am I in for a beating or is this something that can be fixed with the replacement of the blend doors through the glove box or taking the dash out?