My elimination pass at IFO today

Sam1647545489

Ran a best of 10.62 @ 137. Lost in eliminations to James Reeves in a good race. He beat me by 1/100th of a second. I was coming around him at the 1/8th then he hit the spray and jumped a bumper out at the end. It was a good time and great run by James. Not bad for the 5th time ever running this car. Big thanks to Jon Moore @ Moorespeed for making it possible.

Sam, good run on your part. If it's the James Reeves from turbo-mopar.com, the guy flat out knows his shit and has been working on his car for years. For you to be that close with a new car, is flat-out great. Edited by 10phone2

it was a great race... i was behind you in first round watching you guys go at it instead of doing my burnout. I knew it was going to be close. Yes James knows his car very well been racing it for a long time so being that close on a car you don't know very well was awesome. hope to see you out again.

Reminds me of the race I beat John back in 2006 for the finals IFO in Cinci. I was well ahead at the 1/8th- blew a coupler shortly after and all I could do is wait for him to come around me! We crossed the beams literally at the same time-I though he beat me.

I went 10.71@90 and he went 10.73@137 (something like that-dont have the slip in front of me). Great run, I will be down next time. Without a cage, they would have kicked me out so I did not bother. Who won the FWD and PRO classes?