News anchor called out for fattening up the morning show...

Sturg1647545502

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be surprised at everyone taking the side of the troll, but I'm not.

It would be one thing if she was truly eating healthy/exercising and still the weight wasnt coming off. but we all know that isnt the case.

How do you know that isnt the case? Having grown up with a family member who struggled with her weight, as well as a wife who has been fighting off the weight from 2 kids within 2 years... I can sympothize with this woman. I grew up watching my mom go from diet plan to diet plan, weight watchers, working out, eathing healthy, etc... and while weight would go up and down as she worked on it, it was tough on her I know, down right depresssing I am sure. Its not easy for everyone to lose weight, but it sure is easy to say it is. Not saying that weight lose to a 'public' ideal weight isnt impossible, but I know without a doubt it is hard to do.

But furthermore, SO WHAT? To the point of the country turning into a bunch of pussies, I would agree but can be viewed from the other end as well. You think she is a bad role model if she is overweight?!?! You really think some kids are going to go "I want to be fat, because the news anchor is!" or even use it as an excuse to be? And why just pick on overweight women if it is really a role model in the public eye kind of thing? The number of overweight men in front of a camera outnumber women 20 fold, but no one is saying they are a bad role model, lol.

I should be surprised at everyone taking the side of the troll, but I'm not.

How do you know that isnt the case? Having grown up with a family member who struggled with her weight, as well as a wife who has been fighting off the weight from 2 kids within 2 years... I can sympothize with this woman. I grew up watching my mom go from diet plan to diet plan, weight watchers, working out, eathing healthy, etc... and while weight would go up and down as she worked on it, it was tough on her I know, down right depresssing I am sure. Its not easy for everyone to lose weight, but it sure is easy to say it is. Not saying that weight lose to a 'public' ideal weight isnt impossible, but I know without a doubt it is hard to do.

But furthermore, SO WHAT? To the point of the country turning into a bunch of pussies, I would agree but can be viewed from the other end as well. You think she is a bad role model if she is overweight?!?! You really think some kids are going to go "I want to be fat, because the news anchor is!" or even use it as an excuse to be? And why just pick on overweight women if it is really a role model in the public eye kind of thing? The number of overweight men in front of a camera outnumber women 20 fold, but no one is saying they are a bad role model, lol.

Go be a Fat Sympathizer somewhere else

Her boss should have left her that message, she is in the public eye on TV for gods sake. Lose a few pounds for your career. Want to stay fat.....operate the camera.

We're not telling you to loose weight, just go home and weigh yourself, then subtract 50 pounds and weigh that...

The guy needs a hobby, Who takes the time to email someone they don't know to tell them they are fat? As a fat guy I can tell you WE ALREADY KNOW THAT JACKASS!

The emailer's point was this: you're in a position to be influential to young women, yet it appears as though you're setting a bad example by allowing yourself to remain overweight.

The emailer was not just writing to tell her that she's fat. That would be a fairly short email.

Dear Fatty,

I couldn't help but notice you're fat.

Regards,

Viewer

No one cares that she is fat, except maybe the emailer. The problem is she acted like she was being attacked and bullied when she wasn't. She's playing one-upmanship either for ratings or for her psychological needs. Therein lies the problem, not her weight per se.

Case in point: no one except her would have known about the email until she starting popping off about it and her chubby-chasing husband decided to talk some shit about it on Facebook. She brought the attention on herself and is twisting facts to make herself out to be a martyr.

No one cares that she is fat, except maybe the emailer. The problem is she acted like she was being attacked and bullied when she wasn't. She's playing one-upmanship either for ratings or for her psychological needs. Therein lies the problem, not her weight per se.

Case in point: no one except her would have known about the email until she starting popping off about it and her chubby-chasing husband decided to talk some shit about it on Facebook. She brought the attention on herself and is twisting facts to make herself out to be a martyr.

This

Wouldn't the exact opposite in reverse be back to the same thing?

Does x = y?

Let x = black

Opposite: -black

Opposite in reverse: kcalb-

Let y = kcalb-

Substituting for x and y: black = kcalb-

The above equality is false. black ≠ kcalb-

The solution above is for very specific definitions of "Opposite" and "Reverse".

Does x = y?

Let x = black

Opposite: -black

Opposite in reverse: kcalb-

Let y = kcalb-

Substituting for x and y: black = kcalb-

The above equality is false. black ≠ kcalb-

The solution above is for very specific definitions of "Opposite" and "Reverse".

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i54/5/6/14/frabz-Dafuq-bd5e21.jpg

fat people don't typically have thick skin--especially fat women---just saying. its actually quite thin, and difficult to repair with suture. puting suture through fat often times pulls the suture out. their incisions tend to drain like crazy too. yeah, her skin is definitely not thick

This is just stupid. I mean really? Someone called somebody fat. Big fucking deal. This story is all over the place. I have seen it all over the net and it was on the radio this morning. Who gives a fuck. She is fat. If she doesnt like being called fat then maybe she should loose some weight. On the same note, what jackass really takes the time to send in a letter calling someone fat. Our country is so fucked up. Bunch of ass holes and pussies.