Next friday 10/19 will be my last day at NTB downtown

TurboRust

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paul i wont be in my "own" store till after the first of the year and if she's close on tires she'll need em before then. I will offer this to anyone who has dealt with me in the past.

If i have sold you any lifetime balance/rotate services with tires I will honor this at tire discounters, this goes for people I have previously sold things to or anyone who comes to see me this coming week tues-friday.

thanks guys

paul i wont be in my "own" store till after the first of the year and if she's close on tires she'll need em before then. I will offer this to anyone who has dealt with me in the past.

If i have sold you any lifetime balance/rotate services with tires I will honor this at tire discounters, this goes for people I have previously sold things to or anyone who comes to see me this coming week tues-friday.

thanks guys

This is why people follow good business.

Good luck.

Sorry to not get back to your message sooner Derek. I was thrashing to get the car ready for the track.

Glad to hear you're making the move to your own store and hope all goes well. I think we have an alignment package on the wife's TL, but other than that, I'll be bringing my business to you at the new store. I'll need to flip the tires on her 19s, so I'll bring those to you when the new store gets up and running.

Can you get NT-01s thru Tire Discounters now?

Can you get NT-01s thru Tire Discounters now?

i will say yes i'm sure i can get them, we'll see how my pricing is on em..there certainly wont be some rule about me not needing to sell a competition tire...lol...silly ntb...

as far as alignments go, i'm pretty sure those will still have to go through ntb, but Andy is still gonna be down there. however in the new shop there will be 2 alignment racks, an in ground and above ground.. no more loading cars on the rack with 2x4's..

ntb who has been down hundreds of thousands of dollars in the columbus market each of the last few months, and mainly due to being 25-30% down in customer count decides to build a new store... I saw it and laughed.. theyre putting a firestone right next to my store too.. ask me if i'm worried

Maybe because they do things like quote me $800 for a rear brake job like they did for my mom today.. they also told her that they couldn't do the alignment on one wheel because a bolt was too tight, and then as my mom drove down the highway, something fell out from under the car..

what a mess.. I am still waiting to find an honest mechanic around here. oh well, I guess its helping me to learn how to fix things for myself

i will say yes i'm sure i can get them, we'll see how my pricing is on em..there certainly wont be some rule about me not needing to sell a competition tire...lol...silly ntb...

as far as alignments go, i'm pretty sure those will still have to go through ntb, but Andy is still gonna be down there. however in the new shop there will be 2 alignment racks, an in ground and above ground.. no more loading cars on the rack with 2x4's..

I figured as much on the alignments, no biggie. I like the NT-01 and in-ground rack possibilities.

• 2 weeks later...

Wishing you the best man.

On a side note, what's the reason behind customer count being down 25%+ in Cbus market? Are they going to the competition, buying new cars, or just not getting their vehicles fixed?