95 f-150 suspension questions

Ryan218

i got a 95 f-150 ext cab short bed 5.0 5 speed truck as a winter vehicle/work truck for this winter and such. not really fond of the 5 speed part but it will do for now and ill get a different truck next year after i save up some more money. its a nice truck overall but one thing that drives me nuts is the stance. it sits 4" lower in the front then it does in the back. feels like im sliding froward in the sit while im driving it. ive been looking into leveling kits for it but i think the front coils are sagging some as well. ive heard f-250 2 wd coils will level the truck and ive seen some pictures of trucks with them. which is just what im after. now what im confused on it there talking about needing an aliment after this would be done which is a no brainier but. ive read i will need to order camber bushing and it shows there sold in all sorts of different degree's. :confused: anyone familiar with this body styles f-150's suspension and can clarify this?

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t302/88Mustang302/hh_zps64257dcc.jpg

Those have a twin I-beam style front suspension so when the ride height is changed the camber changes pretty drastically when compared to other types of suspension. Not sure if just using the camber sleeves would correct it enough for much of a change in ride height, but the camber adjustment is done by replacing the sleeve that the ball joint fits in. The different sleeves are different offsetting of the hole that the ball joint sits in causing the camber change.

Here's a good picture that shows how the spindle attaches and how it will change so much as the suspension moves up and down because it moves in an arc not up and down.

http://image.4wheeloffroad.com/f/31877653/131_1104_06_o+131_1104_ford_ranger_buyers_guide+twin_traction_beam.jpg