Walking Dead

Bam

And wouldja look at that... another not bad episode from the guy who will be running shit next season (he wrote this one, the Morgan episode and also the finale which obviously we haven't seen yet). And as someone who has been a fan of all things zombie since way before this craze began, I loved the Dawn of the Dead homage...

Top pic is zombie from tonight's episode, bottom is a zombie from the refueling scene near the beginning of the original Dawn of the Dead...

http://imgur.com/a/5JBBZ

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else catch the show fuck up? Towards the end when he's driving it to the silo's and it had a shot of regular wire hub caps on the rims? Not the donk rims.

Donk. Grandma. Back to donk. Lol

Hated to see Merle bite the dust. I'm hoping the finale actually has a lot of action and not 50 minutes of Ricks group looking for the Governors group/vice versa, 5 minutes of Glen and Maggie getting hitched, then 5 minutes of a battle with a cliffhanger ending.

Donk. Grandma. Back to donk. Lol

Hated to see Merle bite the dust. I'm hoping the finale actually has a lot of action and not 50 minutes of Ricks group looking for the Governors group/vice versa, 5 minutes of Glen and Maggie getting hitched, then 5 minutes of a battle with a cliffhanger ending.

I dunno. I think Ricks group is going to leave the prison and when the Gov's peeps show up to blow up the place they won't be there. Then possibly flank them and Rick shoots the Gov in the head... or turns him into a zombie.

I dunno. I think Ricks group is going to leave the prison and when the Gov's peeps show up to blow up the place they won't be there. Then possibly flank them and Rick shoots the Gov in the head... or turns him into a zombie.

I'm hoping this happens, would love to see the Governor die, and his henchman. Merle was starting to fit back into the group so it stinks he's gone for good now. Didn't expect to see Daryl crying, but damn, the fact that he became a Zombie was crazy.

Last couple of weeks has been shit shows. The last 10 minutes of this week was the best part of the whole hour. Getting tired of all this boring story shit.

Anyone else catch the show fuck up? Towards the end when he's driving it to the silo's and it had a shot of regular wire hub caps on the rims? Not the donk rims.

amirite before I comment.....?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=donk

why does my dumb ass check this thread before watching the show.

LMAO! Good question

Brian wtf. That better not be a spoiler.

It's not. I was also about to be a little rustled.

The photo in question shows Reedus strung up and disemboweled. Gruesome. However, we can confirm that this photo is not of Daryl becoming walker-food, but in fact is a still of Reedus from a previous role.

Taken from the 2009 action/horror/sci-fi flick Pandorum, in which members of a spaceship’s crew wake up completely unaware of who they are or what they’re meant to be doing, the still is of Reedus cast as Shepard. You can find out more about Pandorum on IMDb.

Am I the only one that felt I missed a segment.....? Merle knocked Michonne out...After commercial they were walking down street having conversation.

I thought the same thing when Merle let Michonne out of the car. My wife says "she's pretty far out now", next scene Daryl walks up and asks her where Merle is like they were just right down the street.

I thought the same thing when Merle let Michonne out of the car. My wife says "she's pretty far out now", next scene Daryl walks up and asks her where Merle is like they were just right down the street.

LOL! The whole location of this season is confusing. From season 1 when they took off, made it to the wooded area where they had a camp, then to the CDC, to the farm. Now the prison. Made you think they have been traveling a great distance. Then this season, they drive around the corner to the very town they all lived, where Morgan is now, the very place they started the show off.

This town has a lot of big locations.

So Merle steals a Donk car and later on has a rock and roll CD in it? (I doubt there any radio stations that are playing).

you just wrote I said aloud during the show.

So Merle steals a Donk car and later on has a rock and roll CD in it? (I doubt there any radio stations that are playing).

Well the wire stock hubs were on the left side of the car and then the donks were on the right. At least in the farm shootout scene they were.