Walking Dead

Bam

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought it was pretty bad. Maybe the worst episode of the season thus far. Not enough facepalms in the world for introducing Ghost Lori.

I can understand the faasepalm for the ghost lori, but I feel like these next episodes will be good. I just hope rick doesn't go crazy.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rick is crazy... not like all the shit he has been through wouldnt cause any kind of PTSD.

But with him being crazy this is okay only if he becomes more of a loose cannon like Shane, and if that is all we see of Lori I was glad that bitch got killed off.

Yeah I hope that snaps Rick out of it. But knowing the show's history I'm sure there's more Ghost Lori to be seen.

I know there are some pretty big gun nuts on here... Governor's gun during the assault (and what a bitch-made assault that was) was... an AUG?

I'd like to know how they fit 50 of them in there

There was a good number that came out of the van but the rest we saw wandering the yard at the end just came in through the fences the van took down as they were drawn to the noise.

The assault by the Governor was actually pretty weak and it was pretty weak for him and his guys to just leave thinking they had dealt a devastating blow to the prison group.

In the comics the first assault by the Governor and his men is ended because they underestimated Rick's group and had to retreat as they lost too many men and knew the prison was too strong with what they had brought. They didn't just randomly decide to leave thinking they had won.