Walking Dead

Bam

Well how the fuck did carol get separated from the group?

She and Daryl drove off around the same time Bob was taken. Then we saw Daryl at the end of last week's episode return with a mystery guest who could be Noah (the black kid Beth helped escape).

Human probably, the bodies that they "dispose of" the doctor said are disposed at a certain temp...something tells me it's their flesh being eaten

They explained right in the episode that they dump them down the elevator shaft and if they're still warm enough the walkers down there come over and "clean it up a bit."

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She and Daryl drove off around the same time Bob was taken. Then we saw Daryl at the end of last week's episode return with a mystery guest who could be Noah (the black kid Beth helped escape).

Oh yeah...I figured she was still with him. It would be out of sequence to be him. Maybe that black guy that they showed following the marks on trees....dude that Rick helped a while ago.

She was with Rick. Only people that left were Glenn Maggie and the guy who thinks he can safe the world, which I think is crazy. There's been nothing that proves this guy isn't a lunatic.

Fuck I called it....I sure hope that bow to the face killed Eugene.

LOL I know something you don't know about him.

:) Comic reader, eh?

Then we saw Daryl at the end of last week's episode return with a mystery guest who could be Noah (the black kid Beth helped escape).

You mean...

http://www.uptv.com/files/styles/homepage_carousel/public/homepage_carousel/up_ehc-everybodyhateschris-flipper_v2.jpg?itok=G_JZOvsW

Anybody surprised by mullet dude not being a scientist...just...wow.

And this show sucks. Looks like we are back to nothing really happening again.

Fingers crossed that in next week's episode, aliens come to earth and do what the death star did to alderan.

Oh yeah...I figured she was still with him. It would be out of sequence to be him. Maybe that black guy that they showed following the marks on trees....dude that Rick helped a while ago.

Yeah, they're trying to get artsy fartsy again with the flashbacks and sequencing. I thought it was the only bad thing about the early episodes with Terminus/the hunters although that at least served more of a purpose and now they're doing it inside of already bad episodes. Looking at the preview for the next episode it looks like we're going to see what happened to Daryl/Carol when they left but before Daryl got back to the church and Carol ended up in the place with Beth. Which will probably be better than the past 2 episodes but still... this isn't a Tarantino movie.

Originally posted 19th November 2013, 08:23 AM:

ITT: Watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show, watch show, complain about show...

1 year later. Never forget. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i know i'm going to get Flak for this but, i think Z Nation is the better zombie show.

this is coming from me, having liked the walking dead show since it started.

it moves faster, is funnier and with a similar plot.

that being said, i'm still going to watch both.

flame on!