Checking In from Alliance, Oh

Dale Pittman

Hello,

I am just finishing a new project with the guys over at IPS in Columbus and was planning to get in on some of your track testing events. The new project is a 2012 GS corvette with a few mods. It has ran 11.10 @ 132 so far (traction is the limit).

I am new to this car and some of the new mods but not to drag racing. I have been drag racing for past 28 years. I won a chanpionship and set ET and speed records in 2002 and 2003 in a heads up class. I then got old and tired, so now I just do weekend Q-8 and Q16 events. My race car is a 1963 Corvette that runs 4.20s @ 175 in the 1/8th mile. My friend and I build the entire car and the engines. We tell people, not bad for a couple of farmers from NE Ohio :)

Not sure how to insert photos, maybe one of my younger generation friends can show me how its done.

Thanks,

Dale

• Upvote 4

I thought I knew the name from the NE ohio area...

This guy has done more work at the track than anybody in this thread +rep.

+1

Welcome Dale! I think I used to work with you at LuK when I was just a co-op. Once you get past all the BS there are some good, knowledgeable people here.

You can post pics (if they are already uploaded on the internet) by enclosing the url with the tags .......