mini Cooper owners

Shawn89

Here is a bunch of the local Mini people.

http://www.motoringalliance.com/forums/forum212/#axzz29qrbmKu5

I used to have one

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/iwashmycar/Mini/IMG_1771.jpg

You should have kept that.

I would post pics of mine but I'm an idiot and don't know how to post pics with my phone. But its all stock and electric blue.

I was looking at Alta's air filter, 15% supercharger pulley, and there exhaust. According to them bmw had the minis ruining pretty rich, and that it would be fine without a tune and make around 200hp at flywheel.

I was looking at Alta's air filter, 15% supercharger pulley, and there exhaust. According to them bmw had the minis ruining pretty rich, and that it would be fine without a tune and make around 200hp at flywheel.

That thing has to be a beast on the road with 200 to the flywheel. I'm sure you go through tires fast. you'd have no problem blowing the doors off new mustang GT's and camaro ss's

mini sorry know i think im above average thank you

on topic no sorry i dont drive a mini cock munching cooper but to each there own

What is this bitter post day from you? Sorry you have to keep making yourself feel better and justifing that fancy 4 door, 4 cylinder, alternative to a soccer mom van, cutsie Honda base model you drive. :gabe:

What is this bitter post day from you? Sorry you have to keep making yourself feel better and justifing that fancy 4 door, 4 cylinder, alternative to a soccer mom van, cutsie Honda base model you drive. :gabe:

oooo hit a nerve with the fruity car market huh? Hey im ok with my nice daily gets great mpg, cheap on insurance, and overall safe for my family. thanks for the compliment on it

Yes jason......i got a mini. Its a blast to drive, if you havent had the chance to drive one you need to. Maybe with my tattoos and malt liquor sitting in the very handy cup holder option, i can change the persona that all mini owners are either old or gay.

oooo hit a nerve with the fruity car market huh? Hey im ok with my nice daily gets great mpg, cheap on insurance, and overall safe for my family. thanks for the compliment on it

Whats wrong with my 4 star over all safety rating and 37mpg

bitch please :dumb:

keep on making bitter posts and talking shit.