CR Networking Night Event

wagner

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went to Jed's Fireball grill on Friday, when did it close?

Would the Wurst Und Bier place have space for a meeting?

guess we are talking about 2 different Jed's, I was referring to the one up by winking lizard at campus view. That is where Wurst Und Bier is.

guess we are talking about 2 different Jed's, I was referring to the one up by winking lizard at campus view. That is where Wurst Und Bier is.

I am talking about Jed's Fireball & Brew over off of Cemetary in the Mill Run area.

Food is good, cheap drinks for happy hour, waitstaff was easy to look at, and plenty of room.

I was thinking we could do this at one of the following:

Winking Lizzard

Jed's

QSL

Bar Louie

All of these places have space, easy to get too, and the first two on the list have side rooms we could maybe get.

Date wise I am looking at the following:

Nov. 6,7,13, or 14

Time will be 6-9pm.

These are all before the holiday insanity of turkey day.

Again, any feedback would be great.

I am still also looking for any hiring managers that would maybe be interested in this. If you know of any please let them know.

I would like to get a location finalized so I can see if we can get a room, or make a reservation.

Just speaking for myself, but Wednesday would work best for me (either week). I'll be sure to bring some material down on our premium hospitality opportunities for companies to entertain clients, employees, etc.

Just to toss out another idea, you might get ahold of Barleys Smokehouse in Grandview. They have a meeting room there, I don't know any details for reserving it though. Might be a more central location, and not far off 670 for easy access.

Barelys is awesome and they have the best Reubens ever.

Looking at the date of 11/14/2012 from 6-9 PM. This is away from election week and enough time for people to plan around.

These are the locations I am looking at.

Winking Lizzard (either bethel or northside)

Jed's Fireball & Brew (mill run on west side)

Wurst en Bier (up off of 23 North)

Barley's in Grandview (most central good food)

Out of those four any preference? I will make the final call, just looking for some feedback.

After we get the location sorted out I will update the first page of this thread, and put one in meeting and events.

I still would like to meet a lot of you guys, but I'm out late that night at the dealership. I'll see if I can move things around. I would like to help the wife with getting into her new master role in Healthcare Admin. She still has a little over a year left, but never to early to start looking.

I'l make it out to this. I'm a recruiter for Aerotek in Dublin. I specilize in the Energy Services so I'm always looking for Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, PLC, I&C Engineers etc. My office does everything from general labor, admin, environmental to my stuff. Would love to help anyone out that I can.

I am in. Let's finalize location. If this becomes a regular event, it can be rotated around different parts of town for accessibility.

Did finalize, Winking Lizard on Bethal.

I was thinking of making this a once a quarter thing if the demand is there.

I did not get there until about 8:30 due to another commitment running late, and the hostess did not know of anything for Columbus Racing.

How many folks showed up?

1 other person and the hostess was a 250% idiot.

If I do this again it will be at a different location.