Who Can Install My Cam (At a Reasonable Price)

Fubar231

Going to cam my LS1 car (2000 camaro) and im looking around for people who could install it at a reasonable price. I need the cam installed, valvesprings retainers and such, and some more but i just cant think of it now. Probably going to need someone to weld in a bung for my wideband too, just not sure where.

Please post here and let me know so i can PM you and we can go further there or just post in here how much you'd want roughly

I done a few vette's but not a camaro yet.. shouldn't be that hard. get arp cam bolts, don't forget to re- place the oil pick up tube and timing cover gasket.. would be smart to upgrade the timing chain.. That's just some things that'll be wise not to forget before you drop your car off to whom ever. Edited by imstock2

sending pm

Will return it here in a second.

I told you Dan.

I know i just figured i would post on here.

Do you already have the cam?

Its on the way.

I can weld the bung on for you.

Alright ill message you.

I have an ls2 double roller timing chain for sale.. I'll let go cheap

PMing.

If you have Dan do it, let me know, I am right down the street and will help. I have done acouple vettes and fbody's as well. its not very hard just alil time consuming.

Will do.