Steel Open Car Trailer 19'

TurboNova

19' Open dovetail car trailer. Very solid trailer all steel weighs 1900lbs. Pulls very nice, have had it all over the place in the past 4 years Ive owned it. Tandem axle. Tires OK, Lights work.

Going to an enclosed

will post pics when I can dig some up. Its is currently painted grey, ramps slide underneath. Diamond plate steel floor

1350.00 cr price which is very firm. Im having a hard time letting go of the trailer and I still have not listed it on CL which Ill proly list it there for 1800 ish

19' bed and 23' overall length

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/1972nova/20121103_144308.jpg

Edited by TurboNova

It is nice, Im searching for a pic now. Its plain though.

Steel grey wheels, steel fenders, steel solid deck, hand crank tounge jack

nothing special but its nice, I was going to paint it and change all lights to LED over the winter if I keep it. Just looking into an enclosed trailer for overnight travel purposes.

not sure where my pics are at and why I am posting such a shitty pic but this pic is actually 2 years old, the camera is off. Either way it looks the same from the day I bought it. I will load alot better pics when I get over to get it again and make the CL ad

** pic could not be worse and proly should not use it but its grey and open and 19'*

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/1972nova/DSC00390.jpg

Jason, we used it to haul that hot tub. It is heavy duty, I have hauled countless cars and every year haul 5-6 yards of hardwood mulch at a time on it and hauled 3-4 yards of topsoil (probably more) without a problem.

The fenders do not detach like a uhaul, but clear my nova and even my fiero when I had it, which sits low as most could gather.

It has dual brakes but only reason I know is because the wheels have been off but I never had a brake controller (I know dumb) so I know they are there but never tested...so I am not sure the function to be honest. But the guy I bought it from in later 07 said they worked....

Ill probably leave it for sale for about 2-3 weeks. If its does not sell Im going to be painting it/putting led lights all around and putting a box on the front for straps and such and just keeping it for a while and get an enclosed later.

Not a must sell, but figured id move into an enclosed for next year.

Either way please share the deal with any car buddies you have

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...