Spotted: Wingless White MkIV Supra in Cinci

BeyondAddiction

Saw it going down I71 in Cinci. Its been about 10 years since last spotted a wingless white mkIV Supra which looked like one of the people from on here in '01~'02 from here back in the days of hanging out at Steak n Shake til the sun came up with Mr. Forky.

It's been so long I can only remember a few names, but mine is Matt aka Saint/Matt_97GPGT on here back then, used to have a black grand prix that I would follow around all the fast cars in if I wasn't riding along. Just thought I would post up after such a blast from the past to see who all may still be active on here.

Yes! Had to be Mark, was going to mess with him then recognised him from back in the day. Started yelling out my window on the highway, pretty sure he thought I was crazy lol.

Hey Anthony, I see your stable has grown and still driving that bird of yours. Looking to get into an LS car for my next toy. These small displacement motors, boosted or not, just aren't nearly as much fun as a V8.

Whats up guys! Been busy with school and now the hard part of finding a job with this damn economy.

I had a lot more posts but they got cleared out since it was so long ago.

If the guy I saw was not Mark, it was his doppleganger then because sure looked just like him, in the same exact wingless white supra.