legal marijuana? !

boosted98gst

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't touched weed since I moved here to Ohio almost 4 years ago and I got spoiled from living in Hawaii. Even if I could, I wouldn't touch shit unless it's grown in a rain forest without any chemicals naturally. Weed that is genetically modified or given a shit ton of chemicals, its too much like an acid trip.

I am for legalization of any drug that is based from the ground. It's up to the person to be able to make decisions on their own, plus it has been proven time and time again that legal pharmacutical(sp) companies distribute things with way worse effects. If you take the glory away from doing something special, then people give no fucks. Alcohol and cigarettes have killed millions of people yet, its fine due to they pay their taxes

Just what we need, something legalized that makes more people lazy.

I personally dont thing it should be legalized, except for medical purposes, but I think the sentences should be lessened, for those caught, more of just a fine like a ticket, no jail time.

Even if I could, I wouldn't touch shit unless it's grown in a rain forest without any chemicals naturally. Weed that is genetically modified or given a shit ton of chemicals, its too much like an acid trip.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md2niirhVK1rrn4vv.gif

Weed, heroin, cocaine, mescaline, huffing paint thinner, shooting krokadil, none of it should have anything to do with law enforcement, courts, jails, tax dollars, ect. Is some of that pretty fucking stupid to take part in? Of course it is. Educate, and advise, pros and cons, risk assessments, and allow people the freedom to decide for themselves. Creating black markets for gangsters and scumbags with no legal recourse for grievances, and no responsibility to field reliable products, leads to street violence, death, not to mention hyperinflated prices :) .

Even if I could, I wouldn't touch shit unless it's grown in a rain forest without any chemicals naturally. Weed that is genetically modified or given a shit ton of chemicals, its too much like an acid trip.

Sounds like you smoked weed that was laced with something else. Weed is nothing like acid not even in high doses by ingesting.

I have bad back pain and the va gives me oxycodone to help relieve it. So yes I'd rather smoke then take a bunch of pills, I'm all for it.

Long story short my good friend was injured while in the marines, lost his leg and serious back injures. Within a year he was addicted to oxycodone and oxycontin . Opiates are a motherfucker, just like for the junkies it takes more and more to releave the same amount of pain. No matter who you are, if you keep taking it over and over your body will become addicted. Be careful taking that stuff long term.

I have bad back pain and the va gives me oxycodone to help relieve it. So yes I'd rather smoke then take a bunch of pills, I'm all for it.

4 years ago he started using edible marijuana, im not saying its some miracle drug but hes able to live a better life, and he says the pain is bearable . Hes never used or smoked marijuana prior to this so it took a while for him to adjust. I usually pick his stuff up once a week for him. He likes blueberrys so we pick up 7 muffins, a jar of the butter and 7 candy bar chocolates, to this days hes never inhaled smoke. Hes not addicted to anything, and if the pain is not bad he does not medicate. Worst side effects he complains about is getting sleepy, being hungry all the time.

so, since i haven't looked into it at all, if you have a medical card, what happens if you apply for a job and piss test shows it? can they turn you down just for that, or if you have the card, does it cover you?

My company won't hire (tobacco) smokers now. Unless it's against the law, for example discrimination by race/sex/creed, a company can have any hiring policies it wants. I don't imagine many companies would change their policies on weed even if it were legalized.

Just what we need, something legalized that makes more people lazy.

But we already have things that are legal that make people aggressive, labile, volatile, impulsive, and significantly more inclined to irrational conduct, poor judgment, and violent behavior.

But, yeah, you're right - because in comparison lazy sounds downright fucking horrific.

I'm sure he gives you some of his supplies huh druggy.

Wait, don't you start threads about what beer you're drinking? So your legal, recreational drug is okay, but someone else's isn't?

Your next thread should be: "I'm a fucking hypocrite."

Wait, don't you start threads about what beer you're drinking? So your legal, recreational drug is okay, but someone else's isn't?

Your next thread should be: "I'm a fucking hypocrite."

Fuck you man. Why do you feel the same way I do in multiple cases? :lolguy: