Good Cutom Exhaust Shop in/around Columbus

GTPSS

probably just any chassis shop to be honest. It will just take someone to cut and weld a bunch of mandrels. wont be cheap unless you want it to look and function cheap

Martin Motorsports has more than fair pricing and will look right.

Phone: (614) 519-9935

Ozs Discount muffler

I will never go back to oz's again after he tried raping me on something that should have been 60-80$. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Hit up Alex at BPA.

If you got all of the mandrel pieces, we could cut to fit how they need to be, and tig weld them at my buddies.

I will never go back to oz's again after he tried raping me on something that should have been 60-80$. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Hit up Alex at BPA.

If you got all of the mandrel pieces, we could cut to fit how they need to be, and tig weld them at my buddies.

That sucks, he worked with me on everything. He did a cat back exhaust on mine for $150 plus the cost of the muffler i bought. Way cheaper than buying anything and was just as good. This was about 4 years ago when his shop was in his garage out back of his house. Now he has a shop on 104 and 33 area i believe. Also think someone on here is his nephew or something like that if i remember.