ohio state vs michigan tickets

armin922

behind the pillars but you can see the whole field with the seats. The pillars are not obstructing your view by any means, you can see the entire field. Its right about the 40 yd line

the last time and only time I ever sat in B-Deck was horrible, I was behind a pillar that blocked both 45 yard lines & I couldn't see much of the opposite side of the field, that was the worst experience ever

the last time and only time I ever sat in B-Deck was horrible, I was behind a pillar that blocked both 45 yard lines & I couldn't see much of the opposite side of the field, that was the worst experience ever

Same...got hosed on Nebraska game this year. I really want MI tickets, but dont think I will mess with B deck. GLWS.

this is the view......you are sitting between the pillars and have full view of the field!

450. OSU is undefeated and the 2002 team will be honored. There are ppl on craigslist selling C deck seats for way more than I am asking.

this is the view......you are sitting between the pillars and have full view of the field!

450. OSU is undefeated and the 2002 team will be honored. There are ppl on craigslist selling C deck seats for way more than I am asking.

Not trying to be a prick at all but why not attempt to sell them there then? Good luck either way. Wish I could afford them.

Not trying to be a prick at all but why not attempt to sell them there then? Good luck either way. Wish I could afford them.

Because they're asking for that much, and 99% of them are vendors/scalpers. Nobody is buying them for that much.

PMing an offer.