E350 Video

wagner

Eric contacted me and wanted a video done on his car. He sent me a link of what he was looking for and I tried my best to capture it. This is WAY different than the videos I am used to doing.

I got to play with some different effects and other features for this one. Learned a few things for future racing videos :)

I like it, a little repetitive though. Remind me next time you see me to show you how to use a tripod for a steady-cam, very handy trick.

Yeah me and tripods don't get along. We tried mine and it just was not working as needed. I learned a ton in this process. There are a couple of things I want to buy before I try this again.

I actually have more footage but could not use it because you can see my reflection in the paint.

The important thing for me is Eric liked the final product.

Some interesting effects, but it makes the car look like a slow mall cruiser, unless thats what you were going for IDK.

That is some of what Eric was looking for. I planned on more out of car rolling freeway shots but the other guy did not make it due to a case of the Irish flu :lol: Without a third person doing the rolling shots we had in mind were just not possible.

This video is based on some Eric found and wanted something similar. I don't have the level of equipment used on many professional shoots, I make do with very basic stuff.

All the negative comments don't bother me at all.

THIS VIDEO WAS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!