Corvette's and Porche's

Tindall2006

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I whole heartedly disagree... It depends on what you're doing. An auto drag car can be just as fun (in fact moreso as it is one less frustration in a very fast car) especially if you're drag racing at a high level... Or a serious bracket racer...

You don't consider racing in a straight line fun because you have never done it in anything fast enough for it to be fun.

And before you ricer me with "in the twisties" comments, you're talking to someone who most likely would roast hour asshole there as well.

That's cool.. Mine is stock as well.. I have build thread's but there all computer generated and photoshopped.. Maybe one day I'll have a fast stock car like yours.. And straight line racing would be fun for me... I assume you have an auto car judging by how offensive you got.. Im sorry auto sport cars isn't as cool as m6 sports cars..

That's cool.. Mine is stock as well.. I have build thread's but there all computer generated and photoshopped.. Maybe one day I'll have a fast stock car like yours.. And straight line racing would be fun for me... I assume you have an auto car judging by how offensive you got.. Im sorry auto sport cars isn't as cool as m6 sports cars..

Wrong again..

Thanks Jones, you can be my Don King any day :lol:

And I would never daily a stalled auto big turbo dsm either... But on the other end, I know it is a bigger PITA to daily a big cam, quick grab and/or heavy clutch, manual trans car while sitting in rush hour traffic... Fucking horrible... My left leg got much stronger thang right though...

Thanks Jones, you can be my Don King any day :lol:

And I would never daily a stalled auto big turbo dsm either... But on the other end, I know it is a bigger PITA to daily a big cam, quick grab and/or heavy clutch, manual trans car while sitting in rush hour traffic... Fucking horrible... My left leg got much stronger thang right though...

:fuckyeah:

I daily drove my DSM with the ACT 2600 for 55K miles straight...

Loved it at the time.

I assume you have an auto car judging by how offensive you got....

You really should lurk moar before you start calling people out around here. There are some who will hustle you long, hard, and slow before you can even ask for lube.

The auto vs clutch car e-wars should be outlawed from all car fourms. It makes the left side of my brain bleed anytime I see it come up.

OP, just buy a C5 vette, take the money you would save on the Porche, put money into vette, and have the problem of a perma-grin due to a fun car.

If you get the c5z get on corvetteforum.com.. There's a heif of info on that site regarding corvettes and lots in lots of used parts.. Hell you might find your c5z from that site.. People are always trying to demod there cars and upgrade to the next gen

:fuckyeah:

I daily drove my DSM with the ACT 2600 for 55K miles straight...

Loved it at the time.

The purple honda eater had an ACT 2900, I got stuck in traffic in it once...

ONCE.

P.S. If I were you op, I would go with a c5z. Porche tax > Vette tax

That's cool.. Mine is stock as well.. I have build thread's but there all computer generated and photoshopped.. Maybe one day I'll have a fast highly modified car like yours Juiced22 that i'll dump $$$$$ into for it to only run 11's then try to sell it for a ridiculuos amount. I assume you have an auto car judging by how offensive you got.. Im sorry auto sport cars isn't as cool as m6 sports cars..

Fixed for authenticity.