Corvette's and Porche's

Tindall2006

I bought my Boxster S with 59K miles for 16.2K. It was a nice car. The cost of ownership on a Porsche is a nightmare. They break, and are expensive to fix. Impossible to mod, unless you have a trust fund. I've never owned a Corvette, so I can't comment on those, but I think they're point and click.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=695&pictureid=5575

Yours was for the ex though, right?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only Porsche you'll see with that money is a Boxter

O Rly?

What's wrong with a 944 turbo, 944S2, 928S, '77-'87 911?

Granted mod wise, it will not be cheap, but all of the above can be had in nice shape sub 20K. Especially the 944's and 928's.

O Rly?

Granted mod wise, it will not be cheap, but all of the above can be had in nice shape sub 20K. Especially the 944's and 928's.

The only car event remotely worth a shit on that list is the 911... and a 25+ year old, air cooled, maintenance intensive car just does not sound fun to me.

944s are the lamest car to ever hold a Porsche badge.... unless you LSX swap one. :gabe:

The only car event remotely worth a shit on that list is the 911... and a 25+ year old, air cooled, maintenance intensive car just does not sound fun to me.

944s are the lamest car to ever hold a Porsche badge.... unless you LSX swap one. :gabe:

Like I said on page 1. :fuckyeah:

O Rly?

I assume he's not brainstorming an old heap of fail on his list next to a C5.

C5Z absolutely although I cant really argue with the beautiful lines of a classice 911. I think that this question would have been better placed with a few more qualifying factors like what do you intend to do with the car in the end? Cruiser or modded fun car? Im sure somebody will jump all over me for this but ive had an M5, an M3, and 540, and so on and I have to say I still miss my DSM the most. If John Shep wasnt such a cocksucker with other peoples money and wouldve built me a half way decent tranny I may never have sold it. I havent been flamed by Jones lately so I figured id speak up and give him something to jump on.........................LOL

C5Z absolutely although I cant really argue with the beautiful lines of a classice 911. I think that this question would have been better placed with a few more qualifying factors like what do you intend to do with the car in the end? Cruiser or modded fun car? Im sure somebody will jump all over me for this but ive had an M5, an M3, and 540, and so on and I have to say I still miss my DSM the most. If John Shep wasnt such a cocksucker with other peoples money and wouldve built me a half way decent tranny I may never have sold it. I havent been flamed by Jones lately so I figured id speak up and give him something to jump on.........................LOL

YOU SUNOFA!

Wait, seriously about Shep?

My Stage3 Shep tranny was indestructible.

Non Stop 6k clutch dumps for 55k miles....

How's project LSX Hyundai coming?

I remember the conversation at Wally World Black Friday night and Jones slobing all over Shep's knob, fastest fucking thing on the planet, stopped the earth's rotation. LOL

You are one audacious chap; I give you my word and solemn oath that I am going to inflict physical damage on you, and in doing so i pledge that it will be done so be the existence of my mother!

Such choices always make me wonder.

If it was a BMW or a MB, an RX8 or a 350Z, or, a Camry or an Accord, I could understand.

A Porsche (in general) or a C5 is peculiar. One is all about driving dynamics and the other has crappy driving dynamics.

Ok, I got one. You guys ready ?

A Chevette or a TT-RS ?

Such choices always make me wonder.

If it was a BMW or a MB, an RX8 or a 350Z, or, a Camry or an Accord, I could understand.

A Porsche (in general) or a C5 is peculiar. One is all about driving dynamics and the other has crappy driving dynamics.

Ok, I got one. You guys ready ?

A Chevette or a TT-RS ?

Chevette all the way.