is this a real supercharger?

The_buster

to some people cars are more than just for racing. Why buy a car dump a bunch of money in it and go fast for maybe less than ten seconds and then put it back on a trailer just to let it sit until the next race. If I'm going to spend money on a car then I want to be able to drive it.

For TEN SECONDS!!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#....

There's nothing worse then kids with half ass body kits that are not even painted... Maybe you should also buy a performance chip for 69$ ......

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For TEN SECONDS!!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#....

There's nothing worse then kids with half ass body kits that are not even painted... Maybe you should also buy a performance chip for 69$ ......

You painted your WRX with fucking Truck bed rubber coating spray AKA rhino lining

Autox ricing to infinity and beyond

Sigh of course he owns a honda......Why oh why must you make the rest of us look bad. Also, how do you work at a auto parts store and not know any of this? Please go on, I shall wait.....

At first I was hoping you were just an unsuccessful troll, but then I became le sad

Damn Straight I did, I didn't do it for looks I did it for functionality. I also had lots of performance parts on my WRX..

I could of cared less what the car looked like I just didn't want it to rust. Considering my WRX seen more offroad then half the trucks on CR ....

Also DUMBASS it was not RUBBER it was the solid spray on Duplicolor by no means was it rubbery

Sigh of course he owns a honda......Why oh why must you make the rest of us look bad. Also, how do you work at a auto parts store and not know any of this? Please go on, I shall wait.....

Make you and the rest look bad? You got an unpainted carbon fiber hood on your weetec honda along with the classic black with polish lip ricer wheels.

Fucking LOL.

At first I was hoping you were just an unsuccessful troll, but then I became le sad

I don't have a honda, had nothing but problems with the two I had. So I traded for a 96 maxima. And I work at autozone because I needed a job. I applied to be a delivery driver for commercial accounts.

Some of you "Moderators" need to pull your heads from your respective asses.

Someone that obviously knows very little about form over function makes a legit thread looking for some advice. Instead of assisting, moderating the bullshit posts, and trying to make things work, YOU FUCKING ADD TO THE FIRE.

I expect better. People wonder that other than the core group of CR people, everyone outside of CR thinks we're a bunch of assholes and doesn't want anything to do with us?

You sorry fuckers are the reason. Instead of making this a better place, you retards that are supposed to help me run the place instead run people out of the place thinking you're fucking funny. You're not. It's sad when I have to go bust my ass all day just to come home and see how destructive the "kids" have been. My dog has better house manners than you idiots.

I'm tired of the negativity associated with CR because the "Moderators" decide they're above everything else and everyone else. You sit back and laugh at yourself while I watch over a decade of my hard work and they hard work of those that give a shit fall to pieces.

I'm done with the bullshit. Try me.

Thread locked. Kiss my ass.