is this a real supercharger?

The_buster

Auto zone has a lot of sweet after market exterior upgrades... Some chrome letters, stickers,neons, window tint, glue on hood scoops/vents... And even 6in exhuast tips for the true jdm look! It's a one stop shop for the Jdm folks.. I think you can even order your electric super charger from there! W/e you do.. Don't forget the amber over sized fog lights

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If its worth doing, its worth right.

Use properly sized leaf blowers like everyone else.

http://www.bangshift.com/assets/images/news/2009/Feb/15-21/leaf%20blower%201.jpg

Sad part is that actually works.

http://www.hotrod.com/techarticles/engine/hrdp_1105_leaf_blower_supercharger/viewall.html

to some people cars are more than just for racing. Why buy a car dump a bunch of money in it and go fast for maybe less than ten seconds and then put it back on a trailer just to let it sit until the next race. If I'm going to spend money on a car then I want to be able to drive it.

You know you can spend money on your car to make it faster and it would still be streetable, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of guys on here that do just that.

If I were you though, I would just use the Maxima as a daily. Any money you would put into the Maxima to make it fast, just save it for something more worth while. You would spend more to try to make that Maxima fast than it would cost to build say an eclipse or a mustang or a f-body or ect...

I guess what im trying to say is why put money into your daily beater? Especially a body kit...

I'm not looking to make it fast. I found a bodykit I like for less than 400. Its already fast enough for me and my experience, or lack there of.

First of all, good.

Second, you will get tired of the power it makes and want to modify it. I'm just saying, when you get to that point, your money would be better spent elsewhere.

jesus christ. Leave the rims, body kits, and ricer shit alone. Spend the money on fixing the car. If you don't, within 4 months you will be back on here whining about your car is broken and how you can't believe you were ripped off for the 20th time.

Another option is sell your maxima. Take that money, add it to your ricer part fund, and get a way better car that will last you for years.

I'm not looking to make it fast. I found a bodykit I like for less than 400. Its already fast enough for me and my experience, or lack there of.

$400 to make it look "better" ?

I'd add tint and pay one of the detailers here to smash it good and save the rest for drinks and a hooker. 99% serious.

The honda had tint and I had issues seeing at night, I have night vision problems. Maybe a lighter tint would be ok.. idk. And for now the only issue with the car is plugs and I think the cam sensor is going out, sputters when engine is warm and shuts off when stopping sometimes, its done it 3 times. I like bodykits and the "ricer shit", its my car and if I want it on there then stfu.
  • Downvote 1

The honda had tint and I had issues seeing at night, I have night vision problems. Maybe a lighter tint would be ok.. idk. And for now the only issue with the car is plugs and I think the cam sensor is going out, sputters when engine is warm and shuts off when stopping sometimes, its done it 3 times. I like bodykits and the "ricer shit", its my car and if I want it on there then stfu.

• If you're having night vision/vision problems go se an OD/MD. Ask me if you need help.

• In terms of Tint, get the insight of your doctor and screw the appearance tint offers.

• In terms of performance, if your shit's broke fix it and ditch the body kit. Prioritize already....

• In terms of liking kits and ricer stuff, that's your opinion and I have no comment on that.

• I never gave you any heat on the body kit crap so you might want to verify words before replying.

• Telling me to STFU because I chimed in on a thread you started on CR is like adding fuel on a fire and it's already apparent you can't take heat.