is this a real supercharger?

The_buster

to some people cars are more than just for racing. Why buy a car dump a bunch of money in it and go fast for maybe less than ten seconds and then put it back on a trailer just to let it sit until the next race. If I'm going to spend money on a car then I want to be able to drive it.

I know multiple people haven't haven't touched the exterior of their car except to detail and wash it. I know a few people that DAILY a mid-high 10 second car...not that brightest of ideas, but none the less, they are streetable. This isn't the fucking 70's anymore where a quick car is hardly streetable because of 5 mpg.

Its already fast enough for me and my experience, or lack there of.

HOW CAN YOUR CAR BE FAST WHEN IT DOESN'T EVEN RUN RIGHT OR AT ALL

Maybe you should invest your time in money into actually getting it to run.

But then again, maybe you could throw that supercharger on their, and it would run awesome!:dumb:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop looking at body kits, and start looking on what it will take to fix it.

Don't look at modding it until it's running right.

Also what does a good detailing usually cost?

Hit up Forever Maker or any of the other guys on here that do detailing.

you are so lucky this is not the old Cr as they would have made you cry for this thread

This is a much older more respectable cr, lol. We cant run off every kid that joins up just because he may be a little misguided. Buster there are alot of guys who have went through the same phase with cars as you even if they themselves have long forgotten it. Listen to their advice and take it to heart.

Yeah, don't waste your money on supercharger scams, get good shit like lambo doors and chicken mesh grills.

I remember looking out at a civic that some would consider to be rice. And I am not going to start on the abomination that was a subaru or whatever that goofy looking car was.

Electric Supercharges will always be a scam. It takes power to make power with a supercharger. To get any real power from an electric supercharger, you'll need the electric motor out of a Prius, and that's not running off your alternator.

Body kits are up to you. But keep this in mind: No matter what you do to it, you'll still be driving a Maxima when all is said and done. Is a Maxima the car you want? I'm not being snarky here, I'm being dead serious. Body kits, turbos, etc will not turn the car into something else. And every penny you put into the car that isn't maint. or repair related is a penny you are throwing away. So at the end of the day your Maxima will only ever be a Maxima. Is that where you want to put your money?

If you want something else, just keep the car stock and in good condition until you're ready to trade it for what you want. Save your "extra" cash to put towards that car instead of losing it now.

Just a thought..

I remember looking out at a civic that some would consider to be rice. And I am not going to start on the abomination that was a subaru or whatever that goofy looking car was.

You mean the Civic I made faster and the Subaru I kept stock? Yeah real ricey :dumb:

Move this clusterfuck to The Kitchen, it should've been moved instead of cleaning it up just to be trashed again anyway. A thread asking if an electric supercharger is legit? Seriously is this 2002?

The one I asked about isn't an electric one....

A inch or a mile! Winnings winning! The aero effects you'll be installing on your car will increase aerodynamics to help you get that extra inch! I believe I made a thread about this same theory in the passing lane... Can you find it? There's some kuztom whip in dat thread