Want to run 10's NA in a mustang street car?

rl

Complete drivetrain for sale, ran consistent 10.90's @123-124 in my 3600lbs 95' convertable on radials.

Roller block 0 balanced eagle 4340 418w 10.5:1 - cranking compression is over 200, I ran E85

Custom ed curtis HR cam

AFR 205's with PAC beehive BBC springs

TFSR Box intake

fuel rails

60lb injectors

PA supercomp C4

UCC converter

BBK swap longtubes

3" exhaust dumped by the axle

This is complete intake to oil pan, waterpump, alternator bracket, balancer, trans etc, drop it in, wire it up add a throttle body and go.

The shortlock and heads are at Phillips eing freshend so it will be ready to rock for the new owner.

If you have a SN95 I'll throw in the EEC, chip, MAF (slot style in a 4" aluminum tue), and distributor. It was setup for E85.

This whole combo is streetable, proven and reliable.

$7800 for all of it.

$8000 and you can throw it on a credit card

(740) 971-4901

Edited by rl

Please tell me you are going back to a turbo setup. :fuckyeah:

TEA TFS highports, solid roller, and a R-block 347 with a Work s476 76mm to run in 8.5" outlaw, should make everything the turbo can provide (I'd hope to see 1100) through a glide. :)

TTT, I'm open to offers, right now it is in peices, you can buy it like it is or I can have it ready to drop in the car, headers and all. This is a solid setup. It would drive to the track and run deep 10's in a light foxbody, a small shot and it would go 9's. They are all good parts and a well planned combo. I have a full fuel system we can talk about as well, sumped tank, twin pumps, etc.