New Ford Escape's are HOT

Mr. Jones

My company vehicle is a 2013 Escape SE w/ 1.6T. It was delivered four months late due to two OTHER recalls that needed addressed before delivery.

Between this and Ford trying to bury our Mustang by trying to dodge repairing the MT-82, they can kiss my ass.

Yeah, no wonder they didn't take bailout money. They saved money by fucking their customers over with their shitty quality and even worse "customer service".

My company vehicle is a 2013 Escape SE w/ 1.6T. It was delivered four months late due to two OTHER recalls that needed addressed before delivery.

Between this and Ford trying to bury our Mustang by trying to dodge repairing the MT-82, they can kiss my ass.

Yeah, no wonder they didn't take bailout money. They saved money by fucking their customers over with their shitty quality and even worse "customer service".

http://www.fredricart.com/images/fred_ricart.jpg

Yes, we're still fighting with them. It's in the shop now being inspected. Again.

That being said, we're in-process of trading it in on another GM :D

Ant they still giving you shit? They would not fix the IPS one and it grinds into second and its bone stock..... Make sure you change the fluid before it gets cold. Running wrong weight fluid ate up syncros

I've been hearing more and more bad stories from people who purchased newer Mustangs lately.

Yeah, I tried to wright a lot of it off as people trying to warranty 10 second cars and the like, because I really like them in a way. The more I hear, the more I cringe..

Yeah, I tried to wright a lot of it off as people trying to warranty 10 second cars and the like, because I really like them in a way. The more I hear, the more I cringe..

I tried to tell you...

This was all over the Ford and general car forums about 2 months after they released the new 2011 mustangs.

I tried to tell you...

This was all over the Ford and general car forums about 2 months after they released the new 2011 mustangs.

A friend of mine got a 2012 Shelby GT this past week and I went to look at the car yesterday. The seats are awesome! But that's the only thing that really gave me a "wow this is awesome" reaction and I'll bet it will be spending some time at the Ford dealership in the future.

Fuck Ford.

I tried to them a chance. I was going to buy a new Ecoboost F- 150 and then decided I would buy a Focus ST as well.

They gave me a real solid price on the F- 150 ( I get the x-plan if that even matters ) I wasn't really going to try and BS over the price of the ST much because of how the dealers think they have gold. I was ready to fork up the cash and suddenly the price jumped 2k on the F-150 because I wasn't going to finance. They refused to make something work without financing. Fuckers

Yes, we're still fighting with them. It's in the shop now being inspected. Again.

That being said, we're in-process of trading it in on another GM :D

CTS-V? ;)

Fuck Ford.

I tried to them a chance. I was going to buy a new Ecoboost F- 150 and then decided I would buy a Focus ST as well.

They gave me a real solid price on the F- 150 ( I get the x-plan if that even matters ) I wasn't really going to try and BS over the price of the ST much because of how the dealers think they have gold. I was ready to fork up the cash and suddenly the price jumped 2k on the F-150 because I wasn't going to finance. They refused to make something work without financing. Fuckers

That's the dealer, not Ford.....go to another dealer, that's complete BS! :mad: