Do you need a CCw holster

vroddave

Well just to let you guyz know. for those of you that have a permit and need a good holster for everyday use. My mother makes one. Its a deep concealing pouch. she can also customize it so that it will fit your gun better than just laying in a pocket. or if you carry a revolver. just putting this out there!:cool:

I have one and brother and father also have it. they are very comfortable. they are nice for when you really have to hide it. I will bring mine to the spring meet on Sat. 4/11 if any would like to look at it.

Sorry I should have known not to call it by another name. but the product is not the same.

Edited by vroddave
Bad Mojo

You might want to have this thread pulled. While I think its cool your mother has the talent to do this, good for her and a bonus for you. You can copy other holsters for your own personal use all you want, however you can’t resell them.

Smart carry and Thunder wear are both patented. Do a little research about the trouble the two of them have had between each other. You might not want to get involved in it yourself. Stealing someone else’s ideas for profit is not cool.

I'm def interested to check it out tomorrow.. Remember not to put a piece in it though bc of the liquor license..

As for uncle punk: Chill out. You can change an item by the smallest detail and not be in violation of patent laws/regulations. ie Cherios and Kroger brand wheat o's.. I bet you've never downloaded a song with out paying for it either???

That was chilled out; I’m not upset about it at all just trying to make him aware of a potential problem. Smart carry has gone after several people for doing this exact same thing.

I’m sure with your vast experience pertaining to patent law you are able to offer him some guidance. There is a very big difference between what you have heard is true and what actually is.

Let’s see if I understand what you’re trying to say here. I can download music from anyone and then offer it for sale?

I'm def interested to check it out tomorrow.. Remember not to put a piece in it though bc of the liquor license..

As for uncle punk: Chill out. You can change an item by the smallest detail and not be in violation of patent laws/regulations. ie Cherios and Kroger brand wheat o's.. I bet you've never downloaded a song with out paying for it either???

Hmmm... I have 17 U.S Patents. So I have some experience. You would have to read the patents to determine exactly what they are "protecting". It could simply be the "thread" used to the type of leather etc. Varies widely. I laugh at how many vitamin supplements claim "patented" and when you read the patent it pertains to the bottle not the supplement.

Simply having a Patent doesn't guarantee others can not practice the art. I would bet any patents they have pertain to a specific claim and she asmentioned a slight change could totally avoid that specific claim(s).

Take a look at the patent number on the Back of Pantene Shampoo Or Head & Shoulders. I'm listed as an inventor.

Well just to let you guyz know. for those of you that have a permit and need a good holster for everyday use. My mother makes one. Its a deep concealing pouch. she can also customize it so that it will fit your gun better than just laying in a pocket. or if you carry a revolver. just putting this out there!:cool:

I have one and brother and father also have it. they are very comfortable. they are nice for when you really have to hide it. I will bring mine to the spring meet on Sat. 4/11 if any would like to look at it.

Sorry I should have known not to call it by another name. but the product is not the same.

pimpin mom out now huh?? Edited by cmoosego

That was chilled out; I’m not upset about it at all just trying to make him aware of a potential problem. Smart carry has gone after several people for doing this exact same thing.

I’m sure with your vast experience pertaining to patent law you are able to offer him some guidance. There is a very big difference between what you have heard is true and what actually is.

Let’s see if I understand what you’re trying to say here. I can download music from anyone and then offer it for sale?

I guess my degrees in Business Law, Organizational Communication, and Speech would probably give me a pretty good insight into enforceable business laws and practices..

Good for you, then you should understand my attempt to help someone by trying to make him aware of potential problems dealing with a litigious competitor. You should also see the weak argument comparing potentially trying to sell someone else’s idea with downloading music for you own personal use. Both are fraught with pitfalls and don’t belong in the same argument. I even made the case to him that he could make as many of these as he wished for his own personal use. This scenario has ethical issues but should keep him out of legal problems.

I wish him well and hope he has come up with a superior product. This doesn’t mean he will be free to make money from it without first finding out if he is infringing on someone else’s idea and second protecting himself after he has done so. I love to see someone trying to make a dollar but would hope that they are doing it in a legal and ethical way.