people getting scared

The_buster

You realize that 3rd one was a staged prank, right? That dude is a comedian... cant think of his name off the top of my head. Clearly it is an exerpt from some TV show (like a Jay Leno/Late Night, etc..) (you can hear the "live" audience laughing as it is being played to them)

You realize that 3rd one was a staged prank, right? That dude is a comedian... cant think of his name off the top of my head. Clearly it is an exerpt from some TV show (like a Jay Leno/Late Night, etc..) (you can hear the "live" audience laughing as it is being played to them)

Bobby Moynihan, who was on SNL so I'm guessing it is from there.

People are dumb....why is that even scary in the first place.

I feel bad for the the dudes caught on camera.

I can see it making me jump... and then pounding it. As long as I can remember, my reaction to things I'm afraid of are to hit them and not stop hitting them in case they get a chance to attack me.

If I run and hide or turn my back, it's going to get me for sure, so pound on whatever it is like a crazed gorilla until it stops moving.

I can see it making me jump... and then pounding it. As long as I can remember, my reaction to things I'm afraid of are to hit them and not stop hitting them in case they get a chance to attack me.

If I run and hide or turn my back, it's going to get me for sure, so pound on whatever it is like a crazed gorilla until it stops moving.

I was more specifically speaking of the ghost girls & coffin ones.

What is scary about that?

A little girl and/or "dead" guy are obviously no threat unless you are a superstitious girl.