3 Import Faceoffs in Ohio for 2013

DaddyBuiltRacing

• 4 weeks later...
Not sure about the first, but the last I should be able to make. How is the track conditions at national trail? Decent shutdown? Well Prepped?

Keep in mind that Trails used to run top fuel and funny cars so shut down shouldn't be an issue for anyone. Their track prep on the other hand isn't super consistant, however I would think for a bigger event it should be decent.

Prep just depends on the day really, I personally like trails but thats just me. If you go out expecting great things at IFO you're gonna go away dissapointed, if you go out understanding that prep may be minimal, the racer count will most likely be low but enjoy hanging out with friends and looking at cars, you will be just fine. I don't think I have ever left an IFO event in a bad mood and I have left twice broken (clutch and hurt motor).

Been to Trails twice....once the prep was great (earlier in the event obviously so it was 'fresh') and the second time is was decent at best. First time had an open diff and second time had an LSD so I didn't notice too much of a difference but others I went with did.

April's date is the same weekend as the Deals Gap Rotory Rally. I'm split on the two right now. Probably be at the others though.

I hope your FD isnt goin to Deals Gap..lol

Oh well, the second two will be the best of the three...

Prep just depends on the day really, I personally like trails but thats just me. If you go out expecting great things at IFO you're gonna go away dissapointed, if you go out understanding that prep may be minimal, the racer count will most likely be low but enjoy hanging out with friends and looking at cars, you will be just fine. I don't think I have ever left an IFO event in a bad mood and I have left twice broken (clutch and hurt motor).

The 2 I went 2 in 06 I left with trophies and money (and a questionable itch? :dumb:)

Lets see if we can make that happen again! KilKare vs John Shreck and Neon John in the finals was EPIC. I still tell stories about that race.

I'll be at all three. plus the PA event and hopefully get the car done in time for march 3rd NC event.

Same set up?

What class do you run?

• 4 weeks later...