C6Z or Gen2 CTS-V? Why?

dover

Mines not a c6z.... It's just base c6 with the z51 package (like that matters)... Crystal red metallic is a rare color option..one of the most expensive paints for vettes.. I would rather have white.. I quote myself because I hate gtr's... I wanna set up a ls vs gtr event sometime this summer... I been waiting for someone to question my sig actually ..I have the same sig on multiple sites.. Can't find gtr's on the street.. Looks to much like a maxima. Cute barbie cars

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines not a c6z.... It's just base c6 with the z51 package (like that matters)... Crystal red metallic is a rare color option..one of the most expensive paints for vettes.. I would rather have white.. I quote myself because I hate gtr's... I wanna set up a ls vs gtr event sometime this summer... I been waiting for someone to question my sig actually ..I have the same sig on multiple sites.. Can't find gtr's on the street.. Looks to much like a maxima. Cute barbie cars

-100 points for overuse of ellipses

I quote myself because I hate gtr's... I wanna set up a ls vs gtr event sometime this summer... I been waiting for someone to question my sig actually ..I have the same sig on multiple sites.. Can't find gtr's on the street.. Looks to much like a maxima. Cute barbie cars

Are you really that arrogant/ignorant? Or just not a true car guy...:lol:

I'll be your huckleberry. I give you five car lengths......

We will race on the first snow day ;)

Are you really that arrogant/ignorant? Or just not a true car guy...:lol:

When you take the driver mod out of racing it just isn't fun anymore. Gtr is like a video game. Push buttons and click..Something anyone can do and runs 10's in stock form. If you ever visit nagyroc and hear how cocky most those guys are like they can out drive 99% of the street cars soley because there car does everyhing for them then you might catch a glimpse why I hate gtr's..Maybe I'm just being predigest or perhaps is just a rival thing against vettes and gtr's..

When you take the driver mod out of racing it just isn't fun anymore. Gtr is like a video game. Push buttons and click..Something anyone can do and runs 10's in stock form. If you ever visit nagyroc and hear how cocky most those guys are like they can out drive 99% of the street cars soley because there car does everyhing for them then you might catch a glimpse why I hate gtr's..Maybe I'm just being predigest or perhaps is just a rival thing against vettes and gtr's..

So your saying that the GTR can run 10's in the quarter because of all the nannies? So running the quarter mile in a GTR means I can have a shit reaction time and still run a 10.xx? I mean, I would agree with you on most aspects on that car, but there aren't too many nannies in straight line racing that that car is going to help with aside of traction control, but I've never driven one so I can't say for sure. Besides, this is the first time I've heard of a rivalry between Vette's and GTR's, I have always heard the GTR was designed to compete with the 911.

Yeah, you do sound a little Judd mental.

http://www.absolutenow.com/mugshots/images/JuddWynonna.jpg

So your saying that the GTR can run 10's in the quarter because of all the nannies? So running the quarter mile in a GTR means I can have a shit reaction time and still run a 10.xx? I mean, I would agree with you on most aspects on that car, but there aren't too many nannies in straight line racing that that car is going to help with aside of traction control, but I've never driven one so I can't say for sure. Besides, this is the first time I've heard of a rivalry between Vette's and GTR's, I have always heard the GTR was designed to compete with the 911.

Reaction time doesn't matter in drag racing when running for a time slip... Reaction only matters when your racing against someone... YouTube 2013 gtr stock 13 1/4

You missed what I was trying to point out. You are specifying drag racing when referring to the GTR, but what nannies would apply besides the traction control? Now I would agree with you more if you were talking another kind of racing besides straight line racing.

If you want to impress girls and get a lot of ass on the weekends, the Z.

If you want to impress a bunch of guys who know a lot about cars, the Cadillac.

GAME OVER!!!!

you have already had both and the conversations we have had, the vette is a better choice in your situation. you will still wanna bust some peoples dome in the summer, and its so much eaiser to do that with a Z. plus, your a ricer and wont race so get the car that will scare more people. if you wanted to suprise someone ( which would constitute you actually racing) then get the V..... btw i hate you regardless of what car you have so stop trying to win my friendship back.:fuckyeah:

GAME OVER!!!!

you have already had both and the conversations we have had, the vette is a better choice in your situation. you will still wanna bust some peoples dome in the summer, and its so much eaiser to do that with a Z. plus, your a ricer and wont race so get the car that will scare more people. if you wanted to suprise someone ( which would constitute you actually racing) then get the V..... btw i hate you regardless of what car you have so stop trying to win my friendship back.:fuckyeah:

I would be the happiest person in the world to not have your raggedy ass as a friend. I couldn't get rid of you if I tried. Best believe whatever I get my first kill will be that hunk of shit you call a GTO. :lolguy:

GET THE Z AND END THREAD.

I agree, thanks for the help gentlemen.

I would be the happiest person in the world to not have your raggedy ass as a friend. I couldn't get rid of you if I tried. Best believe whatever I get my first kill will be that hunk of shit you call a GTO. :lolguy:

this is how true friends talk to one another :p and you can kill the gto all you want, gonna suck when you drop 30k on a Z just to get merc'd by a pos dsm.... FRIEND!

Good luck with that. When racing a GTR, it's not about absolute power, ten times out of ten it is the DSG transmission that helps it kick most other cars' asses.

Unless it's a "eliminator" style tree, you could have a 30 minute RT and still run 10's. Also, think launch control, LC + AWD turbo car = 60' killer.

Unless it's a "eliminator" style tree, you could have a 30 minute RT and still run 10's. Also, think launch control, LC + AWD turbo car = 60' killer.

I've never run a 1/4 mile, I really didn't know that reaction time didn't matter when racing just for slips. Also, when I was mentioning traction control, I believe I was thinking launch control (I was thinking of a nanny to keep tires from spinning too much on launch).

:lolguy:

You are talking about maybe 1% of GTR owners. Seriously, grow up. Have you even ran in the 10's with your car yet? Have you even driven a GTR?

So are you a bald mid-life crisis guy that wears gold chains since you own a Vette...same thing you are saying... :p