C6Z or Gen2 CTS-V? Why?

dover

Which would you pick, why? It won't be used as a daily driver either. No Kids. No wife. No CTS-V wagon. No CTS-V Coupe. No track car. Just a simple weekend warrior.

http://wheelexperts.com/_peter/ModulareFTP/Cars/M15_21_CTSV/DSC00290.jpg

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/imported/2012/08/5451018689_2f8567b1ae_b-1.jpg

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm leaning towards the Z but the V has allot more to offer as far as comfort and quality. The Recaro's in the new V's are probably one of the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in. I'm not looking for the most powerful street car in the US. If I buy either one they'll have worked heads with a healthy cam and bolt ons. i am done with the crazy extensive modding garbage that consumed me for years. I am anxiously awaiting the drop of the C7 so that C6Zs will come down a hair more. I am looking for a 2008+ Z so I can pick up that nice TKO6060.

If you decide to go with a V LMK. I have a 2009 I've been thinking about selling. Car has approx 17K miles, factory warranty, and has went high 10's in the 1/4. Great daily driver, just don't drive it much. I had a Z06 before this and I think you'd be very happy with the V. Best of both worlds.

If you decide to go with a V LMK. I have a 2009 I've been thinking about selling. Car has approx 17K miles, factory warranty, and has went high 10's in the 1/4. Great daily driver, just don't drive it much. I had a Z06 before this and I think you'd be very happy with the V. Best of both worlds.

Could you PM me details about your V?