WTB: Pickup truck bench seat

zeitgeist57

For Cleetus...just looking if anyone has something in good shape that's taking up too much space. If I can't find something for cheap, I'll try to fix/reupholster the bench I already have. :)

Prefer red or white in color. Vinyl/cloth don't matter. Trying to get upholstery without cracks or holes. Prefer bolt-in for 1982 Ford F100/F150, but will drill holes to get it to fit if necessary. Thanks!

• 4 months later...

Bumping this back up...the factory vinyl is really starting to crack. Not looking to recover factory seat if a lightly-modified-to-bolt-in bench is available for cheap with better padding... and possibly headrests!

Any fullsize bench seat (Ford F150 or E150, preferably) in decent condition will work, any color as I can just dye it red.

• 7 months later...

Bumping this back up, as now the vinyl seat bottom is crack-a-lacking with the cold weather.

Jim's Trim Shop (Thx, Eri-san!!) said it would be between $125 and $175 to redo the bottom bench seat, so that is now my baseline. Looking for any cloth/vinyl seats that I could bolt in or modify to get to work. Thanks!