27 dead (20 children, 6 adults and shooter) in an elem school in CT

starkmaster03

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck is wrong with this world. This shit just keeps happening more and more. They need to start issuing ids to every kid at a public school and have the doors locked at all times and have to use your id to get in, Like most work places.

And what this guy got is too good for him, he should be tortured and raped daily by everyone in some supermax prisons.

Nothing to say. This is just fucked up.

Half tempted to take my kid out of school right now. I cant even begin to think about how much rage if one of those 18 kids dead was my son.

When I heard this on the news all I wanted to do was go get my son from Kindergarten and hug his little ass to death. My heart goes out to these parents.

Also was the shooter shot and killed or did he kill himself? He got off way to fucking easy.

dont know

Earlier reports of a second gunman are unconfirmed. The Connecticut Post reports that police are also questioning a handcuffed man in connection with the shooting. Witnesses told the newspaper he was led out of the woods by officers.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/14/police-respond-to-shooting-at-connecticut-elementary-school/#ixzz2F3KDgIqD

Few things here:

To every Parent, Aunt, Uncle, Grandma, Grandpa...when you go home tonight make sure you hug your child and appriciate the time you have with them.

Home schooling doesn't stop you from being shot up in a mall or movie theater! Society as a whole is fucked and you can even see it on forums such as this self. The whole "trolling" or false online persona people carry believe it or not can set people over the edge. Think about that the next time you start to talk shit to someone or pick and poke fun of them outside of friendly bantering. Stop being so pissed off all the time, life is way too fucking short and we all end up in the same place (I don't want to start a religious battle so keep that shit to yourselves).

If today has taught us anything at all, its that life can be lost at any point, any place and for no reason at all. Don't take the shit for granted and stop treating each other like total assholes.

• Upvote 1