How long would you let someone pee on you for $300 a day?

Skinner

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Id do it long enough to pay off my debt, pay for a nice wedding/honeymoon (assuming the fiance would still want it lol), be able to buy a nice house out right, buy me a 2013 ZL1, Her a cts v and get a nice college fund started for my daughter.

Its my phone, i swear lol

MMmmhh I have worked inside active sewers. Whats one more persons piss.

Same here. Piss is nothing compared to some of the vile stuff that goes through there.

No man is peeing on me for any amount of money. The fact that anyone would even consider it, even hypothetically, says a lot about them.

What does it say about them?

He must be far better than any of us.

No man is peeing on me for any amount of money. The fact that anyone would even consider it, even hypothetically, says a lot about them.

Yeah, it says that they want to spend their entire day not working and actually have time to enjoy life. I think 30 seconds of piss is a good trade for that kind of freedom. I say pee on me for life.

What does it say about them?

It says you have no pride in yourself. It says you'd stoop to a ridiculous low for a few bucks. In easier to understand CR terms, I guess it says you're a bitch.

He must be far better than any of us.

Ha, I guess. It must be an awfully low bar to judge your life by if "not getting pissed on by a dude" is the red line that makes me better than you.

Now, the chick in a shower thing, however...

Ha, I guess. It must be an awfully low bar to judge your life by if "not getting pissed on by a dude" is the red line that makes me better than you.

Now, the chick in a shower thing, however...

I look at it this way.....

I get paid to work in waste water treatment plants now, walking in shitty piss water all day. I get paid a LOT less than that now, so if all I have to do for a HUGE raise is have a pissing alarm clock or a chesty steamer then the rest of my day is free and clear, I'M IN!

If you want to think you are better because you won't, fine. But when your shit chugger of a toilet breaks and the local plumber can't come fix it for you, have fun playing in shit water for free. Not everyone can be a CEO and some people don't mind earning a living by getting dirty. Just because someone doesn't mind getting that dirty, doesn't give anyone the right to look down on them. Someone has to make the shit, someone has to shovel the shit.

Hippie

Haha, far from that my friend. It's just after the Connecticut school shooting my mood has changed.

I look at it this way.....

I get paid to work in waste water treatment plants now, walking in shitty piss water all day. I get paid a LOT less than that now, so if all I have to do for a HUGE raise is have a pissing alarm clock or a chesty steamer then the rest of my day is free and clear, I'M IN!

If you want to think you are better because you won't, fine. But when your shit chugger of a toilet breaks and the local plumber can't come fix it for you, have fun playing in shit water for free. Not everyone can be a CEO and some people don't mind earning a living by getting dirty. Just because someone doesn't mind getting that dirty, doesn't give anyone the right to look down on them. Someone has to make the shit, someone has to shovel the shit.

This is not about getting dirty. This is about selling your dignity. Think about it, a man piss on your face everyday?