Got Baby Fonz His 1st Scoot Tonight

Fonzie

Birthday's this weekend. Wasn't quite sure what we were gonna get him.......Annddd then we found this motorcycle tri-cycle tonight. Perfect! :)

Bad lighting where it's hidden, so pic kinda sucks, but you get the idea. Turn signals, horn & couple other fun buttons for him to play with. Best part was.....Wifey's the one who found it....And she HATES my bike!! ;)

download.jpg

Edited by Fonzie

Ohio is a progressive enough state that they would allow Fonz And his life-partner could adopt an Asian child.

Or J-bot got there first?

J/k.

Ps. I miss my big wheel.

Took a better pic today in the light, and replaced it above.....For all you whiners :p

Man.....You guys are slippin'. 100+ views, & I thought for sure you'd be bustin' my chops about it bein' a "cruiser" trike!! :D

Took a better pic today in the light, and replaced it above.....For all you whiners :p

Man.....You guys are slippin'. 100+ views, & I thought for sure you'd be bustin' my chops about it bein' a "cruiser" trike!! :D

whas wrong wit cruisers??? :D we do it low and slow....:cool:

I got my 7yr old daughter one of these for Christmas, she loves it!

pocket-mod-bella.jpg

http://www.razor-pocket-mod.com/

The electric pocket mod scooter features a powerful 250 watt electric motor capable of powering the scooter along at speeds up to 12 mph. Generally, the pocket mod scooter will last for 45 minutes of continuous use. Ride in comfort with large 12 inch pneumatic tires and rear suspension. The razor pocket mod scooters also features a twist grip throttle and a hand operated brake giving the rider greater control over the scooter.