1 amazing barn find

Sam1647545489

I remember reading about this guy in hot rod magezine. IIRC the story, the oriinal engine for this car is not in the car itself but in another trailer. He did that because if someone stole the car they would not get the numbers matching engine to strip and sell.

I remember reading about this guy in hot rod magezine. IIRC the story, the oriinal engine for this car is not in the car itself but in another trailer. He did that because if someone stole the car they would not get the numbers matching engine to strip and sell.

This is not a good idea, how do I know, my dad did the same thing. However someone cut the locks and ended up yanking away the trailer while he was doing some restoration work.

We have one of the 82 Indy pace car Camaro's with I think around 80 miles sitting here. All factory plastic just like that, window sticker, just like how it came from the factory. My dad is into it so I respect that but for sure doesn't do anything for me