Come debate gun control with me

RedRocket1647545505

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is not one person I that has a LARGE gun collection, including AR’s, AK’s M 16’s…ect. That is not a fucking weirdo.

What exactly constitutes a LARGE gun collection? And what exactly is the clinical definition of a weirdo?

Personally, I feel that I have a fairly large collection, yet, I do not consider myself to be a 'weirdo'. I've also saved more lives that you ever have or will; definitely more than the 27 that recently died during this tragedy. Please let me know if this also makes me a weirdo as I am honestly not sure.

It will absolutely do something. It will take guns away from law abiding citizens.

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s474/geeesammy/_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f_zpsa378da18.png

The man in my avatar should show where I stand on things. I'm a strict Constitutionalist and Libertarian so I believe what the constitution says, goes. If you personally don't agree with the rights our constitution gives us, then I believe you should find another country to seek citizenship in that suits your own personal needs and opinions.

Everyone should have guns, everyone in Switzerland has guns and they have a super low rate of gun related shit, blah blah blah.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

If the laws we already have are enforced there would not be much need for new laws regulating anything, we just need to punish the offenders we have not the law abiding people.

Obviously I am for the second amendment, but feel that this thread will go multiple pages and only discuss variations of the 3 points I made above, thank you and have a nice day.

What exactly constitutes a LARGE gun collection? And what exactly is the clinical definition of a weirdo?

Personally, I feel that I have a fairly large collection, yet, I do not consider myself to be a 'weirdo'. I've also saved more lives that you ever have or will; definitely more than the 27 that recently died during this tragedy. Please let me know if this also makes me a weirdo as I am honestly not sure.

It's JP, you dyslexic 2nd Amendment hugger.

:)

Hypothetical question:

If you had the power to instantaneously eradicate every firearm on the planet, would you?

Government included? Absolutely. So long as their ordnance disappeared as well.

As long as they have them, I feel we should as well.

If they give up theirs, I will give up mine.

Worth noting again....Obama is going to go down in history as the worst fucking knucklehead for this country to ever have been in a position of power. If you voted for him then prepare to get what you asked for in all he's doing. Now please go shoot yourself in the head so as not to make such a dumb mistake again.

Back on topic, I don't know what he has planned but I think it's safe to assume if he even begins to do too much there will be some crazy nut somewhere shooting targets of him.

Another crazy thought....why couldn't this kid from CT have gone into a prison and shot up all the prisoners? Imagine the news coverage after such a thing.....

Government included? Absolutely.

Yes, government included. No guns, no exploding weapons, none of that, however you define it. All that is left is knives, spears, slings, catapults - basically whatever we had before gunpower was invented.

Yes, government included. No guns, no exploding weapons, none of that, however you define it. All that is left is knives, spears, slings, catapults - basically whatever we had before gunpower was invented.

I'm perfectly fine with that.

Government included? Absolutely. So long as their ordnance disappeared as well.

Agreed..

But I still dont trust people so I would have a Glock bow with 9mm arrow shafts.