the buster

The_buster

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gm made these packages so the average dude going through his mid life crises could afford it.. Gtr's is by no means affordable for the average person... Hell even a stout wealthy guy. You would need to make over 6 figures to afford a gtr and live a decent life style with an ok house.. Where as a base new c6 50-70k/year .. At one point early this year gm was giving away brand new lt1 base c6 @38k$

Are you retarded? Stout wealthy guy...lol..then you talk C6 prices. You can get a used GT-R in the $50k's same as the C6's. Didn't know C6's came with LT1's either... :dumb:

You can be a poor man and be a serious car enthuasit. That's no excuse. Gtr is well impressive for the dollar.. I would probity like them if they had a stick. Well they don't. And just as Tim Switzer quote's... GTR can turn dentists and doctors into John force at a push of the button.. YouTube a 2013 gtr in car 1/4... Push lc button bring up rpm.. Then just click or let the car shift for you and 10sec passes. As you claimed take a 700hp gtr and vs a 700vette.. Not sure about that one but I can show you a video of a 850 vette vs a 890 gtr from 40-200.. Well the vette was at 212 and the gtr was at 185 when they let off. Power to weight still wins over there DCT

Weight doesn't mean near as much in high speed roll racing and top speed stuff as aero and gearing.

Video? Unless you are talking about the ZR1 on spray that makes 870whp and has far better gearing..

No way boss.. I def need some tires before I do 1/4. Then again it's to much of a gamble.. Even though I have a built drive train that's "rated" for 800rwhp slightest wheel hop and you can kiss 10k$ good bye. That would take me a little over a year to recover just so I could say I went 10's ,9's w/e. Not worth it. If I don't break first 11.5 + pass and your done and waste of gas money. rather do rice rolls so it limits out wheel hop for the most part.

So really you have a car that you can't afford and should sell before something serious happens to it. :fuuuu:

Most track rentals you can run sub 11.49 without getting the boot...

Just google texas king of street event.. The fastest street cars in north America went to that event. I don't consider any of those street legal in my book. C16 Race gas=race car.. If its pump gas then it's street legal.. But since you seen stock vs stock it's about time you seen the most modded cars fight it off

:lolguy: ...I see your point but C16 may as well be pump gas down here.

I don't have 10k in recipetes in the drive train. More like 3300+ my good salvageable trans and the diff was 1900+ good stock diff.. That was before I broke the main shaft when it was na. Rpm did a full refurbish and gave me a upgraded 30spline for free and the diff was upgraded to the next stage 2,400$ Option for free as well, I had to pay machine work/shipping that's it. You have cracked case/damaged internals then you have to buy all out. Not quite sure but rpm charges 1,500$ extra if you have no core and same thing with diff.. I can't provide with links.. I'm on my iPhone bench racing but The facts are there and very true. Just have to look them up. None of the corvettes I mentioned have any interior missing,still has ac,power windows, full stero and all the other goodies. That h/c c6z w 150shot was the only pump gas car though. It sounds like I'm talking out of my ass. But the facts are there and you just have to open your search. When someone claims something and I don't believe them I search.. Like the brz cats... Lmao car n drivers top pick but look at what there're comparing it to. I no care about 1/4 It's all about standing mile. Run a clica..is it on e85? Race car? I wouldn't mind running an legit import street car. There's been many let downs in the import scene but there are fast ones on a rare case. Then again everyone has there terms of "fast"

E85 can be purchased right out of the pump just like 93, E85 doesn't make it a damn racecar... :lolguy:

Oh really, what are these rare case imports that you speak of? I'm sorry but what is the fastest time you've EVER run again? D.WIGGS did you buy a Vette?

:dumb:

Gotbusa I knew your panties was really wet thinking about me :) It's quite funny you actually went through some 6+ pages of shit nit picking shit. Do you feel better now? Can't you take your keyboard warrior head band off now? If gtr's where more affordable then there would be commercial's and a lot more of them on the street.. 50k for a used gtr is still out of a lot of people's price range. You can get an 05c6 for 22-25k and even that's still out a lot of people's price range. If you knew anything about gms then you would know vehicles lt1 is a trim package NOT the motor. I was asking Alex if it's on e85 because You can learn quite a bit just from ones type of fuel..93 has limitations that just won't fit the bill like e85 in small liter engines where they need all the help they can get (like a 2l) So a 870rwhp Car put bus lengths on a 890awhp gtr because he had to spray to get 870hp? Aerodynamics and better gearing favoured the vette? You don't say? Also know the zr1 only comes in m6 so it actually requires a driver mod. Please do tell me how a awd car with a 20+k trans and paddle/auto shifted car requires a driver mod even at 890awhp. That vette still had stock 19in rims and nittos.. If he would of had drag set up on it would been real nasty for the gtr. On a rare case imports are fast. I don't quite understand why your not getting that. Everywhere I been there's been (north carolina,pa,va, ohio) 100's of imports but maybe 1 or 2 that's somewhat fast (12's or better) everyone has there determination of fast. 1/4 track times isn't my thing. Maybe after I finish remodeling this house I just bought and get my other house sold in nc then I could start not caring if the car breaks. I have a lot other ways I could spend that cash than to put another chunk of change in the drivetrain again. My car isn't a drag car by any means. It's an all rounded sports car and I'm building in that way. I refuse to get drag suspension,drag splendels to fit 15in rims, and take out the front sway bar (this is required to run a respectable time with a high hp vette) When I started building the car I never had intentions I would take it this far anyhow. D wiggs? He wouldn't even know how to take a battery out and put in back in.

Gotbusa I knew your panties was really wet thinking about me :) It's quite funny you actually went through some 6+ pages of shit nit picking shit. Do you feel better now? Can't you take your keyboard warrior head band off now? If gtr's where more affordable then there would be commercial's and a lot more of them on the street.. 50k for a used gtr is still out of a lot of people's price range. You can get an 05c6 for 22-25k and even that's still out a lot of people's price range. If you knew anything about gms then you would know vehicles lt1 is a trim package NOT the motor. I was asking Alex if it's on e85 because You can learn quite a bit just from ones type of fuel..93 has limitations that just won't fit the bill like e85 in small liter engines where they need all the help they can get (like a 2l) So a 870rwhp Car put bus lengths on a 890awhp gtr because he had to spray to get 870hp? Aerodynamics and better gearing favoured the vette? You don't say? Also know the zr1 only comes in m6 so it actually requires a driver mod. Please do tell me how a awd car with a 20+k trans and paddle/auto shifted car requires a driver mod even at 890awhp. That vette still had stock 19in rims and nittos.. If he would of had drag set up on it would been real nasty for the gtr. On a rare case imports are fast. I don't quite understand why your not getting that. Everywhere I been there's been (north carolina,pa,va, ohio) 100's of imports but maybe 1 or 2 that's somewhat fast (12's or better) everyone has there determination of fast. 1/4 track times isn't my thing. Maybe after I finish remodeling this house I just bought and get my other house sold in nc then I could start not caring if the car breaks. I have a lot other ways I could spend that cash than to put another chunk of change in the drivetrain again. My car isn't a drag car by any means. It's an all rounded sports car and I'm building in that way. I refuse to get drag suspension,drag splendels to fit 15in rims, and take out the front sway bar (this is required to run a respectable time with a high hp vette) When I started building the car I never had intentions I would take it this far anyhow. D wiggs? He wouldn't even know how to take a battery out and put in back in.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/waterfalls.gif

the more posting that is done the more I am wondering if the following equation holds true

thebuster = wiggs = imstock2

This guy....he gets it.

I thought to myself..."is Wiggs trolling on this account?" Then realized that the grammar and spelling are just so fucking awful it was impossible.

This talk of GT-R's not having marketing for their cars is fucking idiotic at best. Like Jones and me have told you before, they didn't NEED IT. 99% of GT-R's sell ABOVE sticker price. Know why you can never find one at a dealer? Because as soon as they get one in, it's gone the next day. I go past Chevy dealers and see at least 5-10 C6's just sitting, and they are even marked down usually.

Find me a C6 for 22,000. I'm really curious now.:dumb:

:lolguy:...you haven't got a clue how to get someones panties wet. I could care less, you are just another broke dick idiot that read some stuff online and think you've got it all figured out. Who has the keyboard warrior headband?...pretty obvious based on your posts.

GT-R's don't need commercials, they sell themselves.

Again, keyboard clue...go educate yourself on your own car please, it's the 1LT trim package NOT LT1.

Maybe you should have your eyes checked because those aren't bus lengths: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvFJZEuQhsk&feature=player_embedded Then again, you can't even post correct facts about the cars you want to bench race so continue digging.. You obviously know nothing about the GTR trans in manual mode but whatever.

Now the Vett needs a drag setup for roll races, are you kidding? Maybe if you cruised more than your trailer park you'd see more imports than rusted out Civic's with a pipe on them (1 or 2 that's 12's or better LOL). According to you ALL GTR's run 10's stock so that's a hell of a lot more than 1 or 2.

Funny how you talk about your well rounded sports car but CONSTANTLY talk about straight line speed. :dumb: I guess I need to go tell everyone to start removing sway bars to get decent times. Have you EVER ran your car on a track of any kind?