the buster

The_buster

Don't like my excuse? Well when I get the neons on and chrome lettering I will show you all how fast an true autozone vette is. I'm 2 sets of fender vents and a roof scoop away from being the fastest street car in the USA. Don't hate

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.. I'll be having well over an easy 20k invested in performance mods alone in this car.. FYI when I bought the car in 09 With 17k miles 2nd owner for 36,800$. Dealership was asking 39k at the time I bought it. You seem to be on my nutz a lot.. Are you mad bro? Take it to the buster thread then.. Stop trying to stir shit up in other threads

Oh my.....over $20k invested... :lolguy:

In 09 you could have bought a brand NEW one for $38k and you bought used for $36,800.

I'm not on your nuts, you'd know if I were. I don't have time to get mad at a tool bag like yourself...

Assuming that is your car? Not trying to be a dick but with all those mods and only trapping 120 is kinda sad...the fact that you lost to a mild bolt on WS6 with a small shot is sad too. Sorry man, just had to point it out.

What mods did his car ACTUALLY have if they under modded it?

+1

You expect a perfect run everytime anytime? I'm not making excuses. I needed more seat time an a decent tire... If that's an excuse then please tell how I beat that 58xrwhp cobra that traps 126-129 running high 10's low 11's from a dig and multiple rolls a few days later? Was that luck? I even had a passanger the entire time, stock intake, bald nitto's.. I guess adding a passanger (168lbs ish) and having bald street tires would be an excuse I didn't beat him more? Maybe he lost because he had his almost new m/t et with ccw's and skinny front tires? Wonder what would of happened if we was able to swap rim/tire set and give him the passanger.. Seat time is over rated and everyone should be expert drivers from the start. O and my car made only 470rwhp.. So being down 100+rwhp with bald 555r's and added 16xishlbs it was luck that I won and not because I had more seat time. Sure thing boss.

Once again, you are proving you really are an idiot... :dumb:

Don't like my excuse? Well when I get the neons on and chrome lettering I will show you all how fast an true autozone vette is. I'm 2 sets of fender vents and a roof scoop away from being the fastest street car in the USA. Don't hate

have you ever driven a GTR, riden in one, or seen one in person?? i try not to slam a car too much (except the BRZ) until i've had a chance to drive/ride in it. especially a car as capable as the one you're dogging. its not as easy to drive as people think. fuck, i nearly spilled my starbucks the other morning as i let my foot off the brake and matted the 'go pedal' to leave some unsuspecting prick at a stoplight who decided to rev at me.

Soundss real intense.. I almost believe its an extremely hard car to launch because you nearly spilt your coffee under acceleration, good thing you didn't go sideways or had to shift because it would been all over the place.. Kirk your girl could drive that car just as fast as you.. If that don't suffix your opinion, go let a kid trying to pass there driving test take it down the 1/4. As long as he/she not scared it'll do it almost everytime.. Push lc button.. And here you go

Let's do a little comparison.. Here's your average c6z but you can tell this guy had some seat time..

Here's the ranger man himself. This is just to show how much of a gap between average driver and best driver.. I wanna belive the 2013 gtr's are down to comparing reaction time because they all run a tenth of each other.. I'm curious why that is?

Sean I wouldn't mind running a "beater". I have no idea what kind of "beater" you have but it must be nice to call a race car a "beater"

Racecar LOL

Its a broke dick 91 talon. 272 cams, factory turbo, stock bottom end, tuning with an evo8 ecu.

Wanna race a race car with your street car? Or how about a shop car? You guys are playing mommy daddy too much. I offered to run ol dudes 600 due to him talking mad shit and here comes mommy and daddy to the rescue. Wanna run a beater?? Wanna run eagle summit? If a 4cldy import to beat me then it'll have to be on either e85 or c16, gutted,slicks, more than likely it's a trailer queen or shop car. My car should be weighing under or close to 3k lbs with maybe 850-950 rwhp geared for a short sprint. Traction is limited and Nick before you talk have you ever been behind a wheel of a 470rwhp m6 car on winter tires trying to make a 1/4 pass for the first few times? If you don't know then why act like its a cake walk? Go re read My pass few posts about how much seat time did change things up.

Wanna race a race car with your street car? Or how about a shop car? You guys are playing mommy daddy too much. I offered to run ol dudes 600 due to him talking mad shit and here comes mommy and daddy to the rescue. Wanna run a beater?? Wanna run eagle summit? If a 4cldy import to beat me then it'll have to be on either e85 or c16, gutted,slicks, more than likely it's a trailer queen or shop car. My car should be weighing under or close to 3k lbs with maybe 850-950 rwhp geared for a short sprint. Traction is limited and Nick before you talk have you ever been behind a wheel of a 470rwhp m6 car on winter tires trying to make a 1/4 pass for the first few times? If you don't know then why act like its a cake walk? Go re read My pass few posts about how much seat time did change things up.

http://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w351/Pats16Valve/IMAG0144.jpg

Clearly a gutted Race Car

http://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w351/Pats16Valve/IMAG0416.jpg

This is why you need to not post so much, you know nothing about this site. People on here are always ready to race whatever they have. Most people's beaters on here (funded by the owner, not mommy and daddy) would mop the floor with your vette.

Well to address one more of your air filled statements, I've not met anyone in this thread minus 4 people. I know of a "4cldy" DOMESTIC that would walk your ass. I'm sure I could get a time slip if I wanted to, I'd even politely ask him to run on 93 instead of E85. Full interior, stock tires. 40 roll his ass and you will have your 'Vette up for sale the next day. He trapped 135 in the quarter and was almost in the teens for ET..He would even do a dig for you..

You act like 470whp is a MASSIVE numbers. Maybe your just need to give up on cars, they don't seem very easy for you.:dumb:

Edited by Geeesammy