the buster

The_buster

If you have to set conditions to a race you should not be calling someone out.

Let me break something down to you hoss, trying to make things "more interesting" will do nothing but make you look like a fool and get your feelings hurt.

I know of a few cars that meet your cute little 4 part demand above and will straight powerfuck you like a drunk prom date.

:p

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soundss real intense.. I almost believe its an extremely hard car to launch because you nearly spilt your coffee under acceleration, good thing you didn't go sideways or had to shift because it would been all over the place.. Kirk your girl could drive that car just as fast as you.. If that don't suffix your opinion, go let a kid trying to pass there driving test take it down the 1/4. As long as he/she not scared it'll do it almost everytime.. Push lc button.. And here you go

Let's do a little comparison.. Here's your average c6z but you can tell this guy had some seat time..

Here's the ranger man himself. This is just to show how much of a gap between average driver and best driver.. I wanna belive the 2013 gtr's are down to comparing reaction time because they all run a tenth of each other.. I'm curious why that is?

i can't help it nissan made a car that is easy to drive fast. should they have made it more difficult to drive or something?? funny, you're the first one to cry about wheel hop, bald tires, and every other reason why you're twin turbo vette sucks balls, and then dog a car that has none of those issues---like somehow its not a true sports car because its not a stick, and is not plagued with other issues that come down to poor engineering, poor modification selection, or driver error.

personally, i got the car so that i could share my hobby with my wife, as i just don't see her learning to drive stick properly. i still have a 580rwhp 6speed z06 and '13 gt500 (for now) to satisfy my desire to manually shift with a clutch

I brought in the entire family instead of mommy and daddy this time :) there's uncle to

With his trailer queen doing the call out.. Aunt Judy with her race car. Didn't knew a autozone vette would be such an hassle since I only run 12's. My car was built around h/c.. Now that I added the neons it'll need a wider tire. 305/45/18 aren't holding at all. Idk Im getting a voltage regulator fuse to control the vaccine leak and some new springs so I should be like 2-3psi in first, 4-5 2nd 10-12 3rd and hmm 4th idk yet. Don't be intemendated.. I still have Ac/all accessories/full stock interior. I haven't ventured into that side of autozone and I'm pretty sure I won't ever do that. Now now gents you have to get in line. After all juiceh22 is the first one I will be running in his nitrous 416 c5z. I think that's going to be a good run. Geesammy is 2nd on his 600 .. Alex will be 3rd his first pick was a cressida.. But now Wants to run the supra idk his pick, feel free to add to list you must meet just a few criteria's 1. Street car(race fuel makes this invalid because it's something you can't find across the street from autozone) 2. Plated 3. Street tires (slicks does not count) 4. Must drive it on the streets (sorry trailer queens) now that I stir up the hornet nest the site should be a little more interesting. Now where's my 4wheel 4cyld complete street trim including all accessories, on pump gas you can get from your local Myers? Does one exist in this state?

I asked you if you wanted to race an Eagle Summit.... Sadly it's an Auto FWD, thus not meeting your criteria of 4wheel 4clydernlobkg but hey.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/102/3/a/English_motherfucker_by_mastertobi.jpg

You're an idiot, but this was funny.

i can't help it nissan made a car that is easy to drive fast. should they have made it more difficult to drive or something?? funny, you're the first one to cry about wheel hop, bald tires, and every other reason why you're twin turbo vette sucks balls, and then dog a car that has none of those issues---like somehow its not a true sports car because its not a stick, and is not plagued with other issues that come down to poor engineering, poor modification selection, or driver error.

personally, i got the car so that i could share my hobby with my wife, as i just don't see her learning to drive stick properly. i still have a 580rwhp 6speed z06 and '13 gt500 (for now) to satisfy my desire to manually shift with a clutch

Didn't the GTR just take 3rd place in Motor Trend's "Best Driver's Car" showdown in the November issue?

I brought in the entire family instead of mommy and daddy this time :) there's uncle to

With his trailer queen doing the call out.. Aunt Judy with her race car. Didn't knew a autozone vette would be such an hassle since I only run 12's. My car was built around h/c.. Now that I added the neons it'll need a wider tire. 305/45/18 aren't holding at all. Idk Im getting a voltage regulator fuse to control the vaccine leak and some new springs so I should be like 2-3psi in first, 4-5 2nd 10-12 3rd and hmm 4th idk yet. Don't be intemendated.. I still have Ac/all accessories/full stock interior. I haven't ventured into that side of autozone and I'm pretty sure I won't ever do that. Now now gents you have to get in line. After all juiceh22 is the first one I will be running in his nitrous 416 c5z. I think that's going to be a good run. Geesammy is 2nd on his 600 .. Alex will be 3rd his first pick was a cressida.. But now Wants to run the supra idk his pick, feel free to add to list you must meet just a few criteria's 1. Street car(race fuel makes this invalid because it's something you can't find across the street from autozone) 2. Plated 3. Street tires (slicks does not count) 4. Must drive it on the streets (sorry trailer queens) now that I stir up the hornet nest the site should be a little more interesting. Now where's my 4wheel 4cyld complete street trim including all accessories, on pump gas you can get from your local Myers? Does one exist in this state?

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg556/omgitsAlexChavez/FullRetard-1.jpg

I've got a 4cyl on pump...

But you....you have no spoiler on your trunk, and it's been moved and shortened to the back glass, so therefore you have no wheel hop issues and it dropped so much weight but the how who were when youtube.com/ncruienvlsncownvevnocnw C6 making 100 less hp walks 100 hp more then bald nittos?

But you....you have no spoiler on your trunk, and it's been moved and shortened to the back glass, so therefore you have no wheel hop issues and it dropped so much weight but the how who were when youtube.com/ncruienvlsncownvevnocnw C6 making 100 less hp walks 100 hp more then bald nittos?

Good point. Dang

Didn't the GTR just take 3rd place in Motor Trend's "Best Driver's Car" showdown in the November issue?

well it took first place in the "which one of my four 500+ hp cars do i want to drive to work today?" showdown.:fuckyeah: that was a december 31 issue.

well it took first place in the "which one of my four 500+ hp cars do i want to drive to work today?" showdown.:fuckyeah: that was a december 31 issue.

Is it still fun to drive even though its lacking a third pedal? Have you run a 10 sec quarter mile yet? Do you work out using old Richard Simmons tapes?

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss239/Bowie360/RichardSimmons.jpg

Im on 93 nothing special. It is my beater because I could care less if it throws a rod or burns to the ground. Im not gutted I have a full interior, Im not on slicks or any race tire im on all seasons, its plated and I drive it when it decides to run and not spew oil.

Now, as stated before why would you care? I thought your c6tt was king shit the way you talk. Now that people actually want to race, you set criteria. I meet all of them and still want to race. My dsm is by no means a race car, ask anyone whos seen it or ridden in it. I just want you to beat me

It's true. It spews oil, is on crappy all season's and has a full interior...

And would still probably beat imstock2..