Byers Mazda Subaru...

Cordell

Scott, keep in mind you'll have to deal with Subaru owners: unwashed Obama-supporting alt-life types with NPR travel mugs, shitstains from their pug dogs, and bumperstickers that promote tolerance and love to all on one side, with multiple layers of "Bush is the devil", "Keep your laws off my vageen", and "ENDLESS WAR" stickers on the other. :D

At least, that's the Forester types...;)

This might be the most insulting thing I've seen you post Clay. I'm a little offended.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be the most insulting thing I've seen you post Clay. I'm a little offended.

Being the compassionate sucker I am, I'll offer an apology in the form of saying that:

1) I was joking

2) I'm a contributing member of 89.7 WOSU

3) I love me some turbo Subie action

Still...

[:yuno:] LESBOS, Y U NO SCISSOR ME TIMBERS? [/:yuno:]

Being the compassionate sucker I am, I'll offer an apology in the form of saying that:

1) I was joking

2) I'm a contributing member of 89.7 WOSU

3) I love me some turbo Subie action

Still...

[:yuno:] LESBOS, Y U NO SCISSOR ME TIMBERS? [/:yuno:]

LOL. I know what you were saying. I hope I don't fall into that categorization. I was a little impressed with it coming from you actually. Hahaha

Have fun with that drive.. f thatt

Depending on the time frame, it might not be that bad. I did it for over a year.

I think changing jobs sucks but it has always worked out for the better for me. I think that it would be a good move for the additional pay, training and experience.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I accepted the job, and put my two weeks notice in at Dave Gill. What I was expecting did not happen. I figured like the last few peple to quit I would get told that they would not like for me to continue working and that I was done. Thats not all that uncommon for most automotive shops. However I was pulled into the Gill's office and had an hour discussion about how they want to keep me, and how valued I am, and why didn't I come discuss my issues first, yadda yadda yadda.

My day did not go anything like I thought, they want a couple days to come up with a plan to provide me more work and opportunity. I am still in shock. So now I'm not sure, if they really do make a good attempt to keep me I think I'll stay.

Feels good being wanted by an employer (and a few places at that), but sucks that things are up in the air. What a day.

Well I accepted the job, and put my two weeks notice in at Dave Gill. What I was expecting did not happen. I figured like the last few peple to quit I would get told that they would not like for me to continue working and that I was done. Thats not all that uncommon for most automotive shops. However I was pulled into the Gill's office and had an hour discussion about how they want to keep me, and how valued I am, and why didn't I come discuss my issues first, yadda yadda yadda.

My day did not go anything like I thought, they want a couple days to come up with a plan to provide me more work and opportunity. I am still in shock. So now I'm not sure, if they really do make a good attempt to keep me I think I'll stay.

Feels good being wanted by an employer (and a few places at that), but sucks that things are up in the air. What a day.

thats good to hear, see what working your ass off gets you? Hope they make you a deal you cant pass up to stay. goodluck you ugly bastard :lolguy:

Good to hear they want to keep you. 2 shops I was at tried to keep me but I was beyond done with working for them. Toyota said "ok" I was finishing my 2 weeks and it was dead as fuck so I said screw it I'm out.

Hope they work something out with you. Maybe Guaranteed pay?