C7 Vette details..

Draco-REX

I so hope this isn't speculation, but it looks legit...

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/2014-chevrolet-corvette-c7-secret-info-and-renderings-news?redirect=no

3000lb target weight, and fantastic styling (IMO). I've never been a big Vette fan, but I'm REALLY digging this one.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited to see what this new body style will look like in person!

Almost makes me want to de mod the car and sell it off and buy a c7. Then I look at the rear...

It'll be a minute before they make AutoZone parts for the C7. So you might as well keep your car.

I'm excited to see what this new body style will look like in person!

It'll be a minute before they make AutoZone parts for the C7. So you might as well keep your car.

Nope it's all glue on. Come at me. http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/ricevette.jpg^

Almost makes me want to de mod the car and sell it off and buy a c7. Then I look at the rear...

This from the guy that can't afford his $20k C6 if he breaks it.... :dumb:

i need to see at least 500hp from the base model. chevy needs to upgrade their automatic, upgrade the seats, upgrade the interior, and keep round taillights to gain my interest. who the fuck wants a camaro rear end?

Agree.... :thumbup:

This from the guy that can't afford his $20k C6 if he breaks it.... :dumb:

Agree.... :thumbup:

.. I'll be having well over an easy 20k invested in performance mods alone in this car.. FYI when I bought the car in 09 With 17k miles 2nd owner for 36,800$. Dealership was asking 39k at the time I bought it. You seem to be on my nutz a lot.. Are you mad bro? Take it to the buster thread then.. Stop trying to stir shit up in other threads

Edited by imstock2

i need to see at least 500hp from the base model.

Close, but supposedly a little short.

chevy needs to upgrade their automatic,

Done, but it sounds like the first year cars will have a different auto than the following years.

upgrade the seats,

Done.

upgrade the interior,

Done.

and keep round taillights to gain my interest. who the fuck wants a camaro rear end?

This is where they failed.

.. I'll be having well over an easy 20k invested in performance mods alone in this car.. FYI when I bought the car in 09 With 17k miles 2nd owner for 36,800$. Dealership was asking 39k at the time I bought it. You seem to be on my nutz a lot.. Are you mad bro? Take it to the buster thread then.. Stop trying to stir shit up in other threads

:lolguy:

'Merican cars ain't gotta be graceful they gotta be loud big mean rattly and have cheap go fast parts!

*spits*

On another note...highly looking forward to seeing what this thing looks like in person as well. Nothing like a detroit snow storm in january to make me think about warm weather driving!