C7 Vette details..

Draco-REX

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some nice colors. Black, of course. But Night Race and Cyber Gray look great as well.

But my father owned a 1967 Stingray convertible that was Goodwood Green with a white top and Saddle interior that he had to give up when I was born. So a Lime Rock Green one would have a special place in my heart.

weight down FTW!!!!

I like how Porsche has kept the weight of the 911 from going up (actually going down) with each generation since the 996........I love that GM is staying lock step wit that philosophy

overall, I am very pleased with this........I'll be at the show on Thursday for work (industry day) so I'll gawk at it live :). I can't wait.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18bhc40m2s6w9png/original.png

I actually don't hate it in green...........I usually hate this shade of green on cars

My father loved green, especially the darker shades (Brewster Green is a family color that is nearly black, and he painted the front door of his house that color). Maybe I can find a used LRG C7 Z06 in 6 years or so that I can afford.

boost gauge confirmed sorta. guessing for a future model.

PSI on the display...

http://i.imgur.com/WsN4Q.jpg

More than likely TIRE PRESSURE... ;)

With a 4500rpm red line? lol The new LT1 is a diesel truck motor apparently.

Temperature adjusted...

I'll bet it's similar to the M3 and the redline adjusts based on engine temp.

+1 :thumbup:

The allure of this car is strong, they're doing alot of things right. I, like many others, don't care for the rear though.

Only problem is there's at least one corvette that blows an engine at every track day I go to. Worries me quite a bit.

I would love to hear more about this... LS3s? LS7s? Dropped valves? What is happening to all of them???

Fortunately I won't be needing to worry about my LS7 dropping a valve. ;)

Corvette = pop-up headlights :)

Corvette =/= Viper look-alike :(

It's definitely more important to GM that Corvette is adopted by a new generation of driving enthusiasts looking to move up from $35k sports coupes like the 370Z, or those who can't/won't spend $75k+ for DD/track material.

To that point, the "Centennial/Transformers" Corvette will have to be acceptable for now...

At least the engineering is there!!! :thumbup: