C7 Vette details..

Draco-REX

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you'd think it would be the other way around.......... especially after I got a chance to see the C7 in person today in Detroit.

I think your right, but he has had an 09, 11' and now the 13'. He will prob hold on to this for a little and then upgrade to the C7. He just cant stay with one for long term

The XTS, ATS, and even the new Impala have these type of storage bins with USB and AUX inputs inside. Here's a vid of a friend of mine showing the new Impala "MyLink" system. It's kinda long, but you really just need to see the screen/storage bin.

The XTS, ATS, and even the new Impala have these type of storage bins with USB and AUX inputs inside. Here's a vid of a friend of mine showing the new Impala "MyLink" system. It's kinda long, but you really just need to see the screen/storage bin.

this is pretty sweet. the fiance is wanting a new impala anyway lol

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll135/z06801/2014-Chevy-Corvette-Stingray-Nostalgic-Tail-Light-Kit-582x308.jpg

And the exit vents for the trans and diff coolers? Hope they add them for the finished product or this will be a ricer part. Nothing like overheating your transmission for fashion.

And the exit vents for the trans and diff coolers? Hope they add them for the finished product or this will be a ricer part. Nothing like overheating your transmission for fashion.

Aren't the vents in the black part, this only looks like the upper and side cover painted part.

The vents are the black area on the outside of the taillights. The kit bumper doesn't have them, but it's also just a photoshop. I think it's a ricer mod though. The taillights will grow on people and this kit 'fixes' the wrong problem. They should be focused on sculpting the diffuser area.