Gearhead movie night interest?

Buckeye1647545503

Movie night is fine by me. I can help you arrange pizza delivery if you want, or we could buy some bulk popcorn. There are floor cushions which seldom get used and we can break those out if we have more than a dozen people watching the movie.

A number of the movies mentioned have already played at the Hangout or are sitting in a stack on the TV stand; most are blue-ray. I'm not currently set up for NetFlex.

Please give me a day or two advance notice if you're planning on using the place so that I can have the frig stocked.

As long as someone brings a good hotspot, we'd be able to use the xbox for netflix. I have netflix and amazon prime available through my Live account.

why isn't Talladega Nights on anyones list :gabe:

but for serious, sit around with a bunch of dudes for 6-7 hours watching movies? :marc2:

says the guy that wears spandex crap while riding a bicycle in the way of drivers :gtfo:

cannonball run

days of thunder (corsica and taurus race ftw )

but for serious, sit around with a bunch of dudes for 6-7 hours watching movies? :marc2:

this :lol: i feel like no matter how bored i get, sitting around sober watching movies with you nerds will never sound like a positive choice

I am interested. I have all three Smokey and the Bandit movies, all four seasons of Knight Rider, and several seasons of Dukes of Hazzard. All are on DVD but I could bring a player if needed. I also have a bad movie called Thrust. It's mostly ricers racing and hot girls but has minimal plot.

I am not saying do this every night, plus wives and girlfriends are welcome. It is no different a group of interest sharing people watching movie classics than people going to a car show or race. Now Cordell and Phil try some gay stuff I'm leaving!