imstock2

Cordell

I could care less doing research on someone. I'm not the one to creep on someone. If you talk trash about another person be prepared to run your car and not your mouth.. That's my philosophy. I'm yet to talk trash about a person yet. Now I defended my bs by talking trash but I'm yet to call a single person out. I just don't take interwebz serious? Do you even lift brah?

Then you and that vette are going to get taught some lessons this summer. First rule of grudge racing, try to know what the hell you are running before you say anything.

Yes, I lift, tae bo, rex-quan-do, and the electric slide :fuckyeah:

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for shits. Friend of mine's C5Z on 18" shittos went 11.3x's N/A. Full weight, stock gearing. Car made 450 or so. Shittos can work, but I'd rather just run the Mickey's myself.

Then you and that vette are going to get taught some lessons this summer. First rule of grudge racing, try to know what the hell you are running before you say anything.

Yes, I lift, tae bo, rex-quan-do, and the electric slide :fuckyeah:

I practic yoga wearing yoga pants and drinking protein. And Zumba. If I see a car I look for basic shit.. Ie tires.. Then I look for fuel lines.. And then I look for a heat exchanger.. I race for the sport. I care less if I win or lose. The vettes stealth as fuck. Looking at it you can't see shit.. No fuel lines, you can't see the heat exchanger at all.. Can't see the turbos or anything. Even of I popped the hood you won't be able to see much.. You'll see I have a fpr,fuel rails, and a. Offer feed line but that's it..

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/05E44894-FE8F-44FD-B696-BCECEBC5332B-3079-0000049840C1B528.jpg

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/D1CDA274-18FE-4E70-9316-B8C22889EFF5-2730-000004530CB52A75.jpg. http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/983AF0C7-BD9F-47F9-8A70-9B0AC23C4B15-2730-00000453B272B3B0.jpg

• Downvote 1

imstock

On a more serious note. I have to give you alot of credit for keeping the 2 minute anti-car theft approach with you car. Very smart and will definitely will stop it from ever being stolen. Kudos to you for being ahead of the game.

How the fuck is something stealth when you've blasted pictures of it all over the net??? I'd say it may be stealth if it didn't look nearly as rice as it does to be one of a kind LAWL

Don't matter.. You can hear the turbos whistle if the car is running.. As far as everything else you wouldn't know what this car is capable of... You won't know how much hp or anything else. The average person wouldn't know what to think. All you know or ever will know is this car runs 14's but if I double clutch the correct way that I learned from the o Conner school of drag racing then I could probitly pull a 12 out of my ass on the street

imstock

On a more serious note. I have to give you alot of credit for keeping the 2 minute anti-car theft approach with you car. Very smart and will definitely will stop it from ever being stolen. Kudos to you for being ahead of the game.

I'm trying to give you some cred.

imstock

Lol good luck with on-star.. Go ahead steal the car

Don't matter.. You can hear the turbos whistle if the car is running.. As far as everything else you wouldn't know what this car is capable of... You won't know how much hp or anything else. The average person wouldn't know what to think. All you know or ever will know is this car runs 14's but if I double clutch the correct way that I learned from the o Conner school of drag racing then I could probitly pull a 12 out of my ass on the street

The average person doesn't troll the streets/forums talking shit or looking for races either.

Screw all this car talk. Lets talk about titties.

http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/1108/boobs-boobs-hot-god-satan-tits-demotivational-posters-1313418627.jpg

I bow to you, almighty boobs.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt6f3nOOEf1qla505o1_500.jpg