imstock2

Cordell

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm curious.. What's you idea of a street car?

working lights, tags, dot tires, windshiel. street car, only pussies like you need to define a street car to the "T" that fits your needs. clearly you are not ready for the ring of rape you will be exposed to this summer

working lights, tags, dot tires, windshiel. street car, only pussies like you need to define a street car to the "T" that fits your needs. clearly you are not ready for the ring of rape you will be exposed to this summer

If you were any more of a potato McDonalds would sell you in a value mean with the McFail burger and a liter of cola

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac213/MyCatSmellsPoo/lolcopter.gif

fucking sig worthy post :lol:

Here's some videos of me at the strip when I was bone stock. First pass i ever made with the car was a 12.7 stock tires etc.

Here's another video.. C6z manifolds and k&n cai.. Only made 368rwhp but couldn't get the nitto 555r's to hook.. 1.5k launch wasn't enough

Here's some videos of me at the strip when I was bone stock. First pass i ever made with the car was a 12.7 stock tires etc.

Here's another video.. C6z manifolds and k&n cai.. Only made 368rwhp but couldn't get the nitto 555r's to hook.. 1.5k launch wasn't enough

Getting it to hook is part of driving. My car also went 12.70s on shittys street tires. You were doing something wrong with your 555r then because i was able to get them to hook pretty well.

You would think by page 25 he would learn to finally know how to properly post a YouTube link. I can't wait to drive 2 hours this summer to watch your dick get punched in repeatly by everything here.

Think that was bad you should seem my first pass trying 3k rpm. I don't dump the clutch. Let it slip and once I feel it ingaged then release.. it's that track..over 45% of people racing there have big desil trucks and they spray way to much water. You think that was spinning? I was still pulling 2.2 and faster 1/8 traps than when I was h/c with winter tires 2.2-2.5 60fts..

Think that was bad you should seem my first pass trying 3k rpm. I don't dump the clutch. Let it slip and once I feel it ingaged then release.. it's that track..over 45% of people racing there have big desil trucks and they spray way to much water. You think that was spinning? I was still pulling 2.2 and faster 1/8 traps than when I was h/c with winter tires 2.2-2.5 60fts..

how not to track race right here.....

maybe you should hold off on this tt project that is doomed by all accounts and think of some simple additions. tires, suspension, you know things that make your car "hook" and go straight, instead of OMFG BIG HP NUMBERS ARE THE SHIT. for cereal, you should probably learn to drive the car at a moderate hp range, and get seat time before you go out and kill yourself. ive seen newbs like you get hurt badly operating a car that is not correctly set up becuase the mentality that you obtain is one of a child. you are not consistent as a person so that lets me know you are not consitent as a driver.you are going to hurt yourself ( which idgaf about) but possibly someone else. you should really consult someone with knowledge on this half ass project before you get way more than you are bargining for. :mad:

Is there ever not an excuse why your car didn't perform like it should?

You would think by page 25 he would learn to finally know how to properly post a YouTube link. I can't wait to drive 2 hours this summer to watch your dick get punched in repeatly by everything here.

how not to track race right here.....

maybe you should hold off on this tt project that is doomed by all accounts and think of some simple additions. tires, suspension, you know things that make your car "hook" and go straight, instead of OMFG BIG HP NUMBERS ARE THE SHIT. for cereal, you should probably learn to drive the car at a moderate hp range, and get seat time before you go out and kill yourself. ive seen newbs like you get hurt badly operating a car that is not correctly set up becuase the mentality that you obtain is one of a child. you are not consistent as a person so that lets me know you are not consitent as a driver.you are going to hurt yourself ( which idgaf about) but possibly someone else. you should really consult someone with knowledge on this half ass project before you get way more than you are bargining for. :mad:

My dr tires are shot so I'll be upgrading to m/t et's. I been giving thought to zr1 shocks since there magnetic ride and shit. I don't want to mess up the cars handling charactices for an all out drag suspension. Here's a quick video of a local buddy down south who had an 408 with 200shot 6 speed f body.. He thought I was doing it all wrong.. It still only made 368rwhp with like new nitto's on at this time.

http://Http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/f907d28f.mp4

Funny thing is.. I made this video the night after I ran at the strip.. Keep in mind I now make 470rwhp 3.90 geared with the same nitto dr's you seen in Privous videos that couldn't hook with a 1.5k launch.. This was right before I bought another set just after packys race. http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/286fed97.mp4. One would ask how a car gains over 100 rwhp.. Shorten the gearing and able to launch at 4k and 4.5k rpm on the street with well worn dr's but can't launch at 1.5k rpm on the strip? Nitto 555r's fail when wet! slightest water= no traction

My dr tires are shot so I'll be upgrading to m/t et's. I been giving thought to zr1 shocks since there magnetic ride and shit. I don't want to mess up the cars handling charactices for an all out drag suspension. Here's a quick video of a local buddy down south who had an 408 with 200shot 6 speed f body.. He thought I was doing it all wrong.. It still only made 368rwhp with like new nitto's on at this time.

http://Http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/f907d28f.mp4

i am literally talking above your head. im having a 6ft conversation with a dwarf. i give up. im not posting anymore, this is pointless and i refuse to believe that someone on planet earth is this dumb. refuse. ive met mentally handicapped kids with more comprehension skills. im out

i am literally talking above your head. im having a 6ft conversation with a dwarf. i give up. im not posting anymore, this is pointless and i refuse to believe that someone on planet earth is this dumb. refuse. ive met mentally handicapped kids with more comprehension skills. im out

But aren't you only like 5"? :confused:

Funny thing is.. I made this video the night after I ran at the strip.. Keep in mind I now make 470rwhp 3.90 geared with the same nitto dr's you seen in Privous videos that couldn't hook with a 1.5k launch.. This was right before I bought another set just after packys race. http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/286fed97.mp4. One would ask how a car gains over 100 rwhp.. Shorten the gearing and able to launch at 4k and 4.5k rpm on the street with well worn dr's but can't launch at 1.5k rpm on the strip? Nitto 555r's fail when wet! slightest water= no traction

You just don't get it do you?

You'll post again. They all do.